Last Call....

Hey my lovely!  I'm sorry this is not an update I will update once again in a few hours!!

So as you may know I have been in search of some co-writers/co - owners and I have really been failing lol
So I am once again asking for anyone interested in helping me run this account! There will be a few terms and conditions so I'm going to list them below and if you feel like your up for this then hit me up!!

Rules:
1.  You must be able to do personal imagines
2.   Write for every boy
3.    Updates at least twice a week (if you are unable to do so let me know in advance)
4.   If you post someone else's work you must say so and not take the credit 
5.   You must sign off anything and everything you do on this account by writing either your name or an intital 
6.    You must be over the age of 14
7.    Must recpect all the security of this account meaning you do not share account info
8.    Have fun!!!

Those are by rules or as you say terms and conditions!! Number 3 may be a bit hard for some and some may think it's a bit unfair. So let me expand a bit on it!! You must update a minimum of twice a week is what I am saying but if you tell me in advance it is fine but I don't want people to say "omg I'm soo sorry my phone is broken" or "my  Internet has been down for the past 3 weeks" if your phone or Internet is down for over a week I'm sorry but you have to find a way of getting on the account and updating. Sorry if it sounds rude but that's just how it is!! 
If you do agree to the rules above and are still interested then I have a few questions I'd like to know about you so if you could answer them that would be great!!!

Q1.  Name, age, where you live and if so name the state (for time difference)
Q2.   Do you attend any type of school? If so what are the timings?
Q3.    Do you do any extra activities/ have other commitments  eg play a sport? Please name it
Q4.    Do you have Internet access majority of the time?
Q5.   How much do you think you can update? Please be honest 
Q6.  Do you have any current writting?
Q7.  Have you ever worked with someone on an account? (Twitter, tumblr, fb etc)
Q8.  Can you write personal imagines? Can you write for all the boys?
Q9.  Will you sign of with your name or initial? 
Q10.   is there anything you feel I should know?

These are things I know like to know so if you could email your answers to me that would be great!! Email adress- muskaanonline@hotmail.com

Please have them sent to me by 22nd February 2015  and by 12pm (new Zealand time) also please confirm that you have read the rules and agree to them.

The way this will work is that everyone who is interested will trial for about a week and then at the end of all the trails there will be a vote to see how will be an official on this account! I will be looking for about 2 people. 
First in first serve, the quicker you send me your answers and confirmation that you agree to all the rules I will offer you some dates and you will be able to chose your trail date. I am expecting for the dates to go quick as they did last time! When you are on trail it is up to you to run the account, answer to any messages and update!! I will not do anything and it will be all up to you! When one trail you are to write a minimum of 2 imagines! One will be a personal imagine with a given plot and one will be of your own choice!!

If by chance you break a rule or lack in updating I will give you a few heads up but if it continues you will be taken of the account and will not be allowed back on!

If you have any questions feel free to leave them below or just message me :) 

So if you think your up for it then please email me coz I'm so looking forward to getting to know some of you and working with you guys!!

Love you all and cya soon ☺
-Muskaan xx