Getting married (he's not the groom)

HARRY STYLES:"Can everyone just give me some time?' You asked as politely as you could to the girls who were involved in your wedding. You wanted some alone time in your dressing room because you were getting annoyed from all the loud yapping and mainly because you didn't want to break down and cry in front of them all. Once everyone left you instantly started crying into your hands, you couldn't believe you were actually going to get married. You thought this day will never come, only because you always set the date back further and further. You heard the door behind you open and you quickly grabbed a tissue and dabbed away your tears. "[Y/N]?" You turned around knowing exactly who was calling your name. "Why are you crying?" Harry asked as he looked down at his dress shoes. You laughed dryly and shrugged your shoulders "Oh you know, I'm just so happy I'm getting married," You said trying your hardest not to sound sarcastic. Your eyes scanned over Harry, he looked absolutely handsome in his attire. "You look so breath taking," He whispered loud enough for you to hear. Your cheeks slightly churned pink and you looked away quickly from him. "Do you really love him [Y\N]?" Harry suddenly asked, you looked back at Harry "Yes," You lied as you stared at his shoes. "You're a liar! I don't believe you," He challenged as he stepped closer to you and made you look him in the eyes. "I don't care if you do," You told him back as you slapped his hand away and stood up. "I know you don't love him, because if you did you would have never agreed to see me yesterday," Harry said. You turned another shade of pink remembering last night. "You don't have to marry him, babe. Just let me show you what I can give you, just be with me," He whispered into your ear as you slowly leaned closer to him.

LIAM PAYNE:You laughed and clapped as everyone in the reception was dancing. It was a weird feeling knowing you finally tied the knot with your boyfriend of two years. Your eyes scanned over everyone you can see when they suddenly rested on a particular person. You bit down on your bottom lip as you stared at one of your best friends. He was slumped over at a table with a pout face on, in other words you knew he was upset. Wanting to know why he was you stood up and excused yourself from your new husband and made your way to Liam. "You look very handsome today Liam," You whispered into his ear as you giggled softly and sat next to him. Liam smiled immediately at you making his eyes into adorable slits. "Me? Naw, I think you stole the show today, you look absolutely stunning [Y/N]" Liam said as he hugged you. 'Now, spill, tell me why you are here all lonesome and sad," You said as you patted his hand. Liams' smile faded away slowly as he sighed out, he pulled his hands gently away from yours and ran them through his hair. You were now officially determined to find out what was making him so upset. "It's nothing really," Liam said. You frowned slightly and crossed your arms "Now why would you lie to me?" You asked with a hint of humor, you didn't want to seem like you were really upset by him lying. Liam bit his lip and shook his head "You're going to hate me [Y/N], I know your married and I know I have a girlfriend but-but- god dammit, I just can't help but regret everything," He rambled as you stared at him slightly confused. "I love you, im in love with you and I should have told you something sooner but nothing matters anymore," He finished as he stared directly down at his lap. Your heart almost melted at the spot, you couldn't deny that you felt the same for Liam but you loved your husband dearly. "Liam I'm not mad at you, I love you so much too but we can't do anything now," You replied as you brought him in for a hug. "No matter what I'm here for you," You told him. He nodded "The same goes to you,"

LOUIS TOMLINSON:Your cursed at yourself for the hundredth time as you tried to look at your soon to be husbands face. But you couldn't, all because a certain Louis Tomlinson "Your going to stand up there and not being able to take your eyes off me, just because I'm mentioning it now and it's going to be stuck in your head," were his exact same words. He knew you to damn well, you escaped your thoughts as the priest voice suddenly made sense for the first time since he's been talking. "If any man, woman, or child has any just reason or cause why these two should not be lawfully wed or joined, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest stated. The room was oddly quiet and your heart for some reason accelerated, it was as if you can feel something was going to happen. You saw the priest open his mouth to continue the ceremony but the unmistakable noise of Louis voice froze him. "I object!," Louis strongly stated. Your eyes flew open as you finally stared at him and locked eyes "What the hell?" Your fiance said turning as well. "No swearing in Gods home, please," The priest interjected. Everyone stared at Louis in shock, except the boys who all were grinning widely. "[Y/N] don't marry that idiot, you deserve someone so much better than him, he's a prick. I love you, so much" Louis said walking closer to you. Your fiance looked beyond pissed, he looked like he was about to pounce on Louis. Every word Louis had said was true, you didn't like your fiance at all. You were only with him because of your parents. You knew [Y/F/N] was ready to attack Louis, so you quickly threw your flowers aside and hitched up your dress. Louis smiled widely as you ran toward him, the boys stood up as well and blocked everyone from chasing you and Louis out the church. "You cheeky ass," You said laughing when you entered the limo that was suppose to be for you and your new husband. "But you love this cheeky ass," He said as he kissed you "You know it"

NIALL HORAN:You clenched your fist tightly as you sobbed, you knew your makeup was going to run but what did you care? You had just finished reading a letter from Niall confessing to you everything he felt. It literally wanted to make you die, not even your own fiance felt this deeply about you. You clutched your chest as you sobbed harder, what were you going to do now? It didn't matter to you that you spent all this time on a useless wedding what mattered more was your final decision. God, how blind and stupid could you have been all those years. It was Niall all this time and yet you were to oblivious to see it was him you should be marrying on this day not [Y/F/N]. All those times he came stumbling home slurring curse words at you and telling you how insignificant you were rushed through your memories, the only person you had to turn to was Niall and no matter where he was he always had time to listen. You slammed your fist down on the vanity table and wiped away the streams coming down your face. You knew what you had to do, there was no ifs ands or buts. You stood up hastily and started clawing at your dress to take it off, you cursed, sobbed and angrily stomped your foot as you clawed at the corset strings on the back. By the time you got it off bits of ripped thread and fabric were on the floor. The door suddenly swung open and you stood frozen in your heels and lingerie. Before you stood Niall, his mouth slacked open and his eyes wide. Your own eyes were wide in shock and suddenly you remembered where you were and how you looked. You kicked off the rest of your dress as Niall shut and locked the door behind him "I'm so fucking stupid," You said walking towards him "No, your beautiful," He said back as he walked toward you. "I love you!" You finally said as he embraced you. "I love you too," He said back as he pressed his lips against yours in a passionate embrace.

ZAYN MALIK:You stared at Zayn in shock, you couldn't believed he just kissed you. Thankfully no one was around to see or else all hell would have broken lose. "How dare you Zayn!" You hissed at him as you slapped his chest. "I love you [Y/N], you can't marry that prick," Zayn pleaded as he grabbed your forearms and anchored you in front of him. "You can't do that! It's not fair, it's not, you can't just waltz in here and kiss me on my wedding day and tell me you love me Zayn! Why didn't you tell me all those years ago? Why now?" You cried to him as you tried your best not to cry. "I love you Zayn but now that you can't have me you suddenly want me so badly, it's not fair," You finally whispered. "Please, babe, please I really do love you just don't go through with it I'm begging you, I'm a prick, I'm a asshole, but I am not going to sit back and watch you marry him," Zayn said. You shook your head side to side in disbelief, you had to be strong because when it came to Zayn you were weak. "You are such a selfish bastard, why didn't you tell me earlier, months, years earlier why now?" Your voice cracked as you bit down on your bottom lip hard. "Because I was scared, I'm a spineless idiot. Just please believe me, what do I have to do to prove that I love you?" He pleaded as he got down on his knees and buried his face against your waist. You looked up at the ceiling almost in agony "Let me go,' You whispered. "What?" Zayn asked as he looked up at you. "Let me go, if you really love me let me go now," You said sternly. Your stomach churned as Zayns eyes watered, he loosened his grip from your thighs and sat back defeated. You stormed away, you knew what you had to do, you just hoped your soon to be ex fiance wouldn't be too upset.

-muskaan