You find out your daughters having sex (series part 3)

Harry: "Harry" you moaned tugging at Harry's curls as he kisses down your neck. "One sec baby need a condom" Harry mumbled getting off of you. He left your bedroom he walked urn the bathroom across the hall and his mouth popped open when he saw James Horan only in a pair of boxers taking a few rubbers from Harry's package. James turns around smiling and shrieks when he sees Harry. Harry squeezes his eyes shut and breathed heavily. "Uncle H I'm so sorry we thought you were sleeping and uh we wanted to be safe but I ran out and-" Harry held his hand up ushering the frantic boy to stop talking. "I appreciate you being safe James but you hurt her or get her pregnant I sware to god I will not hesitate to kill you got it"?

Louis: "you know I'm kinda glad that Lilly's dating Edward If I was forced to allow her to be with anyone , which I am being by the way it would be Edward he's a good kid and my godson which is kinda weird but". "Lou your rambling" you told him cutting him off. "I know but I wanna know what there doing up there what 17 year olds do you know that actually stay in there room and study It's just quiet but maybe that's good or is it to quiet you know what there probably thirsty I should bring them drinks". You rolled your eyes as Louis scramble up stairs carrying two water bottles. You heard Lilly's door fly open and shrieks. "Holy fucking shit Edward styles put some pants on before I cut off your balls and personally deliver them to your father".

Niall: "oh my god did you see that goal it was so not in that ref was so fucking stupid" Louis groaned.  Nialls nodded in agreement as the two men drove back from the Man U game they attended that afternoon. "So our kids huh who would have thought our kids would end up together" Niall asked looking at Louis briefly. "Yeah I'm glad tommy has Amelia she keeps him in line he's a different person when she's around a better person" Louis agrees. He turns down the street lined with large houses before he makes the Sharp turn into his own driveway. "That's Melis car she must have came over" Niall said happily. Louis nodded as the two of them walked into the house. "Oh fuck" Louis screamed at the half dressed teens on the couch". Nialls fists balled as the kids frantically shot up. "Louis your son is dead".

zayn: "I liked that restaurant it was really nice" you commented as Zayn and yourself drove home from your annual date night. "It was and this dress your wearing is got me thinking like a teenager again" Zayn said winking. You laughed and looked out the window of the pretty London night sky. "Think Paris put the kids in bed like we asked" Zayn asked turning into your driveway. "I hope so". The two of you walked into the house your eyes furrowing at the 8 and 13 year old sitting on the couch. "Lucas why are you and your little sister still up its already 11" Zayn asked. "Molly's not up she's sleeping" Lucas said pointing at his 8 year old sister. "Where's your sister" you asked crossing your arms. "Upstairs with Sam were not allowed up there". As on que Sam and Paris come running down stairs both looking tussled with shirts backwards and hair a mess. And by the look on Zayns face Sam better run.

Liam: "when will Tay be home she said we can have a camp out tonight" your 10 year old daughter whined. "Sorry babes she had dinner with the Malik's tonight but uncle Z should be dropping her soon" Liam said giving your daughter a kiss on the head before sitting next to you on the couch. "It's already 9 dinner was at 6 shouldn't she be home soon are you sure Zayn didn't want me to go pick her up" Liam asked you. "Babe she's 16 she's allowed to hang out with her boyfriend" you told Liam kidding his cheek. The door opened made you thump Liam as you smiled at Zayn jake and Taylor all standing there. "Hi Zayn hi jake how are you guys" Liam asked politely. Jake smiled nervously and Zayn waved. "Tell them both of you now". Liam and you looked at the kids confused before Taylor spoke up. "Uncle Zayn walked in on us you know doing that" Taylor explained. Liam's jaw dropped open and all he could see was red. "Zayn Remember when Sam and Paris hooked up and you told me you were  going to kill my son well I'm about to kill yours".

Katie :)