You vacation with his/your family

Harry: even tho you've been with Harry for 2 years and live with him your parents are old fashioned and said they don't want any 'funny business' so when it came to a family vacation that your parents and Harry invited you on you were split up into two rooms. You quietly slipped out of your room and snuck into the one beside you. The lights were off but you could see the glow of Harry's phone against his face. "It's so weird not sleeping with you" you whispered slipping into bed with Harry. Harry turned and looked at you and smiled nodded. We said goodnight 15 minuets ago and were texting in bed yet I still miss you. Harry whispered pressing his lips against yours. You giggled and kissed him harder. Harry hovered over you slipping his tongue into your mouth. You gripped his hair pulling him closer. There was a knock on Harry's door when your dads voice came flowing in. "Harry are you decent I wanna talk to you about something". Harry looked at you nervously and told you to get under the bed. You looked at him weirdly and he pointed under it. "Sorry one second sir just changing" Harry yelled nervously. You rolled your eyes and slipped under Harry's bed even after 2 years Harry still try's to leave the best impression with your parents. Harry called for your dad to come in and he entered sitting on the end of Harry's bed. "I just wanted to tell you that I think your really good for my little girl your a great guy Harry I had my doubts about you but I realize there's no better guy for y/n" your dad said and you grinned under the bed still. "Thank you y/d/n that means a lot really have a good night" Harry said and what sounding like him shaking your dads hand. "You too son oh and y/n make sure your back In your room in 5" your dad said chucking. "Night dad" you mumbled sheepishly. Harry laughed and helped you up. "I don't like you" you teased pouting. "Aww that's to bad cause I love you".

Louis: "was he flirting or more like being friendly" you asked Lottie as she did your makeup. You and Louis took Louis family on a nice holiday to Mexico to celebrate the end of tour. You get on amazingly well with all Louis siblings and of course Johanna and Dan as well. "I think he was flirting like you know how guys like kinda do that thing with there eyes" Lottie said applying your eyeshadow. "Guys are weird" you mumbled. "Re tweet" felicte chimed as she flipped through a magazine beside you. Lottie nodded and continued doing your makeup effortlessly. "Y/n will you bring daisy and I to the beach to build a sand castle when your done" phoebe asked poking her head into the room. "Course sweetie" you said smiling. "Still good for shopping after dinner with us" felicte asked. "You betcha I really need a new pair of nude pumps" I said followed by the two oldest girls rambling about what they need. You opened your arms as Ernest toddled over  to you plopping in your lap. "Hi Ernie" you cooed kissing his head. "All finished your so pretty" Lottie squealed. You looked in the mirror and smiled wide. "Lots you did such a good job thank you" you said hugging her. You Felicte and Lottie sat down together and Ernest who was in your lap just gossiping and giggling. "Y/n can we go to the beach now" daisy asked happily. "Of course" you said standing up. "You girls coming out" you asked Lottie and felicte. "No well stay in here with the twins while mom and Dan nap and probably watch some tv" Lottie said shrugging. You nodded and straightened out your jean shorts following daisy out of the room. You walked into the living room where Louis was playing a game with phoebe. "Ello babe" Louis chimed waving. "Hi lou you gonna come outside with the pgirls and I" you asked running a hand through his hair. "Yeah sure". "You girls ready" you asked grabbing your sun glasses. The girls nodded excitedly and ran out the door. You and Louis followed behind them hands intertwined. "When do I get to see this cute bottom in a bathingsuit" Louis teased tapping your bum. "I could ask you the same thing".

Niall: "auntie y/n auntie y/n" theo called. Niall groaned and hugged you tighter where you were cuddling under the sheets of the vacation house Niall had rented for his family. "Be quiet he'll leave" Niall whispered kissing your neck. You rolled your eyes and got out of bed slipping on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. "Theo I'm in my room buddy" you called opening the door. Theo ran over to you and jumped into your arms. "Auntie y/n I missed you" theo yelled kissing your cheek. You giggled and kissed his forehead. "I was only away from you for the night" you said tickling his tummy. "But I missed you" Theo said playing with the ends of your hair. "Why don't you stay with uncle ni and I tonight and we'll build a fort and watch movies" you said to the giggly toddler in your arms. "Yes yes yes" he cheered. "Should we ask uncle Niall about this" Niall asked causing theo and I to giggle. "Nope auntie y/n is the boss" theo said wrapping his arms around your neck. "Auntie y/n do you wanna come swimming". "I would love to why don't we get some breakfast than change into our bathing suits" you suggested. "Theo I wanna skinny dip with your aunt" Niall said chuckling. Your eyes widened as you shot Niall glares. "What's kinny dipping" theo asked looking at Niall. "Something you should ask your dad and something auntie y/n loves" Niall said laughing hysterically. "He's not funny theo you'll always be my favourite horan man" you teased causing theo to grin brightly and Niall to gasp.

Liam: you and Liam have been on vacation for 3 days with his mom and dad and let's just say it hasn't been good. Liam has been in a horrid mood for no apparent reason. You were rushing around the room finishing getting ready for the fancy dinner you have with the paynes tonight at a restaurant beside your resort. "Liam are you ready to go" you asked finishing up your lip stick. Liam looked up at you and looked you up and down before nodding and looking back down on his phone. You rolled your eyes and walked out of the room. "You look beautiful y/n , Liam don't you agree" Karen asked eyeing her cranky son. "Sure" Liam said shrugging. You four boarded the car as you told your driver where you were going. The car ride was filled with soft Mur Murs with Geoff and Karen but of course not Liam. You four stepped out and you automatically reached for Liam's hand to interlock it with your own but Liam moved his hand away. "Stop" you whispered. "Hold that life Gaurds hand you were flirting with". You rolled your eyes at him and followed his parents into the fancy restaurant.  You guys came back for dinner and we're getting ready for bed both of you and Liam slipping into bed backs to eachother. "I love you Li" you whispered. When you got no response you finally got really angry. "Fuck you Liam whenever you do stupid shit and actually give me a reason to be mad at you I always say I love you , your such a dick" you snapped grabbing a pillow before storming out of the room. "Sweetie are you okay" Karen asked coming out of her room. "Oh yeah I'm fine were just having a little disagreement have a great night" you said wiping your tears that had fallen. Karen gave you a hug and a good night as you wondered to sleep on the couch. You collapsed on it eyes slipping into a deep sleep. You felt long fingers running through your hair causing you to stir and wake up. "Liam" you mumbled. "Yeah it's me baby girl go back to sleep I love you so much I'm so sorry".

Zayn: "I can't I'm to nervous" Zayn said running his hand through his hair. You were bringing zayn along to meet your family un fortunately when he had time to do so your family was going on there annual huge family vacation so you decided to just bring Zayn along. "What if they don't like me right off he bat than I have to be on an island with people who hate me for 2 weeks" Zayn said pacing around in front of your house where he picked you up. "Z baby listen to me" you said grabbing his face. "I love you that's all that matters trust me they'll love you too I promise"you said pressing your lips to his. Zayn kissed back trying to distract himself from all the nerves swimming around him. Zayns eyes popped open when he felt a hand slap his back. "Really Malik kissing up on my sister , not a good start" your brother said sternly. You rolled your eyes and punched his shoulder. "Are we ready to go" your mom asked walking through your front door. You nodded and turned to Zayn kissing his cheek. "You'll be fine" you assured. "Mom this is Zayn , Zayn this is my mom" you said intertwining your fingers with Zayn. "It's really nice to meet you Mam". You introduced Zayn to everybody else before leaving to board the airplane. "Can't wait I can spend 18 hours on a plane getting to know you and your intentions Zayn" your dad said clamping a hand around the back of zayns neck. Zayns eyes widened as he nodded. You all got on the plane you sitting next to your cousin while Zayn sat with your dad. You kept looking at them biting your lip. "He'll be fine" your mum assured you. When there was only a couple hours left Zayn came and sat next to you while your cousin moved away. "And" you asked nervously. "And I love you and can't wait to spend these two weeks with you and your entire family".

~Katie :)

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating 🎄