How you meet

Harry:

You and your friend (y/f/n), decided to go and grab some lunch since it was around lunchtime. You didn't want to drive all the way into town so, you guys decided to stop at a small bakery. You got out the car and walked to the bakery tripping over the curb."Shit" you cry out. Your friend was already in the bakery so she didn't hear you scream, but a kind gentlemen who was also heading to the bakery did. "Are you ok?" He says worryingly. "Yea I think I just stubbed my toe" you said as a tear rolled down Your cheek. He grabbed your hand and helped you up. You looked into his beautiful deep green eyes still holding his hand. "Hi uhh I'm Harry", his deep voice sends chills down your spine. "Hi, I'm uhh (y/n) oh and thanks for helping me". Then out comes your friend asking what she missed and ruining the moment, as harry put his number in your phone under: Bakery boy:)

Niall:

"I bet you won't!" your friend yelled from the couch. You and your friend (y/f/n) had got invited to a party. There was quite a lot of people in a crowded house, but you seemed to spot a spunky blonde looking at you from across the room. "Just go talk to him stop being a baby" (y/f/n) yelled over the music, but the music had stoped. Everyone started staring at you including the Blondie. You walked off as fast as you can and went to sit in the front porch.

"Hey" you heard someone shout from behind you. "Oh umm, hi, I'm so sorry about my friends she was jus-" The blonde boy cut you off by handing you a piece of paper on it, then he just walked off. On the paper it read:

Call me~Blondie xx

Louis:

"GO YOU IGNORANT PANSIE, LEARN HOW TO KICK A BALL, YOU RUN LIKE YOU HAVE TWO LEFT FEET." You shouted from the stands. It was Thursday, there was nothing around your house to do so you decided to go to a local football(soccer)game. What you didn't know was how much You enjoyed watching the players running back and forth after a ball.

"YOU SUCK, HOW BOUT YOU STOP PLAYING WITH THOSE BALLS AND GO BACK TO PLAYING WITH YOURS." You screamed at the top of your lungs as you heard someone giggling behind you. You turned around and saw this cute blue eyed brunette laughing at you. "You know you've been shouting trash out to both teams?" he spoke with a chuckle. You blushed and giggled back. "Can I come sit by you, then we can scream together?" he said raising his eyebrows. "Of course" you said without hesitating. After all the screaming you guys did, your throat was hurting. "I umm, don't want you to you know, strain your voice anymore so I'll just have to text you" he said handing you his phone so you could put your number in. That was the best excuse you have ever heard.

Liam:

Is that Liam Payne??? You where thinking in your head. No way why would he be at toys r us? You kept questioning yourself until you actually grew the courage to walk over to him.

"Hi umm do you work here?" you said trying to play it off.

He turned around and your mouth dropped open in a "o" shape. "No I don't I'm just umm picking up some toys for my uhhh c-c-cousins an-" he said shyly.

You rested your hand on his shoulder, "Its ok Liam, I was here for the new toy story action figures also" You spoke with confidence. You both laughed and you took a picture with him like any other fan. "Lemme see" he took your phone out your hand and saved his number under: Woodyxoxo

Zayn:

You decided to go shopping because the new mall down the street was opening. You were walking to your favorite store when all of the sudden you heard screaming and you got pushed in the ground face first. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you" you screamed at the thing that pushed you. A hand cane down and grabbed you "run" was all you heard. You need up in a boys bathroom with Zayn Malik. "I am so sorry I pushed you I was just running from the fans sometimes they really scare me the run so fast and I was just freaki-" You cut him off" its ok just hand my a paper towel, you mumbled as blood came dripping from your nose. "You know you have really pretty eyes" He said but this time his voice was different, as if he was concentrating. You looked over and saw his beautiful eyes piercing into yours. "Thanks" you spoke blushing. "Can I have your number?" and that's how it all started...

sorry if they were short

-xoxoMorgan