Amusment parks

Liam: "I'm so sorry baby" you said running your fingers through Liam's hair. Liam was hurling in a bin at an amusement park you were visiting because you forced him to go on a roller coaster right after you ate lunch. "It happens" he mumbled weakly. Liam leaned up to kiss you and your eyes widened as you placed your hand on his mouth. "I love you and I'm really sorry Li but I'm not sorry enough to kiss your vomit mouth". Liam looked up at you and pouted. You just shook your head and kissed your sick boys forehead.

Harry: "Hi Luxy" You said hugging the cute 4 year old. "Hi y/n" she cheered kissing your cheek. "Is uncle Harry being nice to you" you asked as you smiled up at Harry. Harry was Babysiting Lux today and invited you along to accompany them to the local amusement park. "Yup he even said I could have candy floss and ice cream today" Darcy said jumping up and down. You smiled and stood up Harry pecking your lips. "Even tho Lux is my favorite you can have treats today too" Harry teased. Lux giggled and grabbed your hand. "Uncle Harry be nice Y/n is my favouritest".

Niall: "thank you again" you said as you Niall walked with your hands intertwined. Niall  surprised you buy booking a trip to the world known Disney World for your birthday. "You don't have to keep thanking me you dork" Niall said nudging your shoulder. You poured and Niall chuckled pulling you into a line for a random line. He lent against the  railing as you leaned against him your hands tucked into his back pockets. "I love you" you cooed kissing him. "Love you more". "I wanna meet the princesses" you said smiling. "I already got the greatest princess". "Cheesy but cute" you say causing Niall to laugh which of course is music to your ears.

Zayn: "I'm so excited" you cheered. Zayn chuckled  as you both approached the universal studio gates. "Where pretty cool what couples get to spend there one year anniversary at universal studios" Zayn asked you kissing your temple. You both kept your heads down as you weaved in and out of the Crowds. "Hey is that Zayn Malik" a loud voice boomed. Zayn looked at you with wide apologizing eyes. "It's okay take some pictures I'll grab us some drinks" you said pecking zayns lips. Not even 3 minuets later Zayn appeared again leaving you looking up at him confused. "I nicely explained that this is my vacation with my girlfriend whom I'm celebrating my anniversary and you deserve my undivided attention.

Louis: "daddy will you please please please bring me on the Woody wood pecker ride" tommy your 3 year old son begged Louis. "Wait a sec buddy mommy needs to take your sister first" Louis said bouncing your 5 month old a bit. You finished digging through the bag when you found Lilly's pacifier. "Here pass her over" you said taking her from Louis arms. "Alright let's go buddy" Louis said swinging tommy into his arms. "It's about time" tommy said crossing his arms. "Oh god you've been around daddy too long" you rolled your eyes at your sassy son. "Come on lil tommo don't listen to those haters".

Katie :)