Baby Kicks

Harry: "... and she's not allowed to date until she's 45." Harry stated. He'd been going on and on about Darcy, and the nursery, and how he would protect her. It was actually quite adorable. Your daughter wasn't even born and he was already being an overprotective dad. "You're one to talk..." You said, trying to hold back a laugh. He made a jokingly hurt face. "45." He repeated. Suddenly, you felt a kick from inside your belly. "Not to frighten you or anything, but I think she's already a bit rebellious!" You laughed, and moved his hand over your belly. She kicked again, and his eyes widened. "I felt it!" He said smiling, "This is incredible!"

Zayn: You and Zayn were watching a movie together, his hands and yours both resting on your belly. What To Expect When You're Expecting was on, and you both began to laugh, and apparently, your son wanted to join in. "Did you feel that?" You asked him, sitting up a bit straighter. "Was that- Did he just kick?" He asked, turning to face you. "Yes!" You exclaimed. You both kept your hands where they were, just feeling the baby kicking for a while. "I can't wait for you to get here!" He whispered to your belly, before placing a light kiss over the spot where your son had kicked, and then, of course, pressing his lips to yours.

Louis: Louis was kicking around a football with the boys, and you were watching happily, your hands resting on your very pregnant belly. Louis had kicked the ball into their makeshift goal, and began to run around cheering, causing you to laugh, that is until you felt a very strong kick against your hand. "Lou!" You yelled after him. He spun around on his heel, concern flashing across his face. "Is everything okay?" He said, running towards you. "Yeah, just give me your hand!" He tilted his head slightly with confusion, but still, offered you his hand. You gently laid it where your hand had been, and a few moments later, you felt another strong kick. His jaw dropped, the corners of his lips turning up into a smile. "She kicked!" He blurted "I know!" The boys walked over, and after realizing what was happening, each of them placed a hand on your belly, feeling your daughter's restlessness. "Maybe she'll be a footballer like Lou!" Harry said, and everyone broke into a laugh.

Liam: Liam had been so sweet during your pregnancy, and one night, your were both sat up in bed. You had been reading when he walked in, and placed his palms over your belly. You smiled as he started to sing softly to your daughter. As he made small circles with his thumbs, you felt a sharp kick where his right hand was resting. "He looked up at you, and you were just as shocked as he was. "Li, she kicked!" "I- I felt it!" He said, and both of you smiled like idiots, before he leaned up to kiss you. "She loves your voice already!" You said, as he pulled away. He giggled, before going back to finish his song.

Niall: Since finding out you were having twins, Niall has been reading baby books, and buying 2 of each thing, one for a girl and one for a boy, including today's purchase Irish onesies [ + ]. You found it adorable that he was this excited. He was showing you the onesies when you felt 2 small kicks in your belly, one after the other. "..and see this one is for our son, and this-" "Niall!" You exclaimed, cutting him off mid-sentence. He dropped the onesies and sat down next to you, worriedly hovering his hands, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Are you okay? Are they okay?" You smiled, your hand on your stomach. "I'm fine, and apparently so are they! Put your hand right... here." You said, directing his left hand over the spot one of the kicks came from. Once he felt the first kick he jumped up. "I felt one of them kick! I felt it!" He started shouting animatedly. "They both are!" He put both his hands on your belly, just feeling his twins kicking for what must've been a very long time, but you didn't mind. "I'm excited to see you guys too!"

Hey guys :) how are you liking these baby preferences? would you like me to do more? maybe make a series? let me know in the comments below :)

-Muskaan xx