SUPER LONG IMAGINE!!

You are the best friend of the biggest boyband in this universe, One Direction. You are very happy that they still got time to hang out with you. You guys like to flirt each other even though they got girlfriend.

You are at outside of the door where a lot of celebrity will walk out. You stand behind all of the paparazzi and fans. You want to meet Justin Bieber. Niall said Justin will be here to performing and else. You are a Belieber. You are also a Directioner because you always support your best friends.

The boys didn't walk at the red carpet. You confused.

"Why you didn't walk at that carpet?" You pointed at the carpet.

"Why should we?" Zayn said.

"You guys are the biggest boyband in this planet?" You shrugged.

"Nah, they don't invite us" Louis said with his sassy voice.

"So, what are you guys doing here then?" You asked them.

"This is not a award darling, it's a funfair. And we want to have fun here" Niall said with his deep Irish accent.

"But why they are at the red carpet?" You confused as you shook your head.

"They just came to the funfair for it's 10th Anniversary or birthday i don't know" Liam smiled.

"Ooookay" You said and walk to Zayn. He is holding a banner or something. 

"Zayn, what is that for?" You pointed at the banner.

"It's for Perrie. She's on red carpet in a few minutes. [YN], you know that I love you right?" He looked at you.

"Yes? Then?" You nodded.

"I'm not trying to be rude but please leave me alone, I want to take Perrie's photo because she looks stunning today" Zayn rubbed your back.

"Okay. That's rude" You walked away to Louis and Harry. Both of them are TEXTING. 

"Justin is really here?" You tiptoe to see if Justin walked on the red carpet.

"Yes, we hang out yesterday and he said he will be here for the red carpet and he will fly back to America for his next tour" Niall said and looked at his phone.

"Oh my god. I want to meet him" You fangirling.

"Harry, can I meet Justin Bieber please?" You asked him.

"Well, you will see him in a few minutes?" He looked at you and back on his phone.

"I know, but I want to meet him like talk to him. He infront of me. Do you understand that?" You said and Harry looked up to you and back on his phone.

"Oh my god. SERIOUSLY?" You kinda yelled and all the boys looked at you. 

"WHAT?" They say at the same time.

"You guys ignoring me all this time" You looked away. You hate being ignored.

"No, we're not!" Liam said and walked to you.

"Yes, you guys are. And I don't even know why I'm here with you guys" You said annoyed.

"Don't be like this, we want to spend time with you” Liam walked to Niall and played with his phone.

“Really?” You pissed off.

“Harry, ask Paul if you guys can meet Justin so I will meet him too?” You looked at him.

“I don’t know babe. You will see him in a few minutes right? Then, just wait here” He said and continue texting.

“I just want to meet my idol” You mumbled.