Foreword & Information

A combination of a novel, a memoir and a travelogue, both fiction and non-fiction, a globe-trotting adventure full of sentiment, music, low budgets, trains, encounters and lifestyle, the author confronts his memories - and the miracles - on the page, and embarks on a new trip to celebrate Christmas in Japan. This is a flawed attempt at aligning the past from two years ago and the present: the musician, the dreamer and the writer, the philosopher, together in one place. Follow his adventures in Japan, and within the soul.

Based 100% on true experiences.

-

Dedicated to my friends in Japan.

Keep your eyes out for the attached photo and video content

Please vote and add to reading lists for further updates.

-

Other Works by Takatsu

Espresso Love - featured dystopian magical realism literary novel

The Elephant Girl and Other Short Stories - a collection of enigmatic literary shorts

Your Hands, Infinity - collection of poetry

Secondhand Memoires - the pioneer English cell phone novel

-

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am also privileged to be part of a special test program Wattpad designed to help support authors so we can keep our work available for free here; so every now and then - it won't be too often - you may see an ad. If you'd kindly and briefly view it or press close/skip as it provides, and continue reading the story after, it would help me and all Wattpad authors a lot. Do let me know if there are any technical glitches. Sorry for the interruption and thanks!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><