have you done it before? - boris

song: mount sinai - $uicideboy$

warnings: sexual mentions.

summary: boris has flashbacks to when he was with you.

3rd person

"have you done it before?" asked theo, looking over at the curly-headed addict next to him. the two boys sat in boris' bed watching television. the room reeked of smoke and alcohol.

boris briefly smiled, then closed his eyes. he began to remember y/n, his girlfriend in ukraine.

he remembered the way she'd grip onto him, how her hair was so frizzy and messy from him grabbing it. he remembered how perfectly flawless her skin was, how'd she mutter russian into his ear, how soft her lips were to kiss and softly nip on.

and it wasn't just sex, they'd walk around all night not caring where they were going nor what time it was. they'd just walk and let all their feelings go. boris and y/n genuinely loved each other so much even if it didn't seem like they gave a shit about anything in this horrible, twisted world. they were kind and loyal to each other, they both made sure the other was okay and trusted each other so much.

"yes." boris said, "a few times. all one girl though..."

"a girlfriend?"

to be honest, boris thought, she wasn't my girlfriend, she was so much more. there was a word to describe his way of seeing her but it's not girlfriend. it doesn't bring justice to the feeling.

but instead he simply nodded slightly. boris sat up and brought his knees to his chest.

"her name was y/n. probably one of the most greatest girls out there. i was devastated when i had to leave out of the blue. i never got a chance to say goodbye or even tell her i was going. i must've ruined her and i don't know if i'll ever see her again."

tears threatened his eyes but he forced them away, boris could tell from the corner of his eye that theo looked at him in a longingly way.

"i wonder what's become of her now..."

an: this is so fucking short sorry.