he didn't even care - finn (2)

warnings: none

summary: read part one!

you guys really wanted a second part to this so... here you go! :)

(finn pov)
I spent the whole rest of my classes thinking about what I could have possibly done that made Y/n upset. if that's what she was feeling, she hasn't spoken a word to me. I don't even remember the last time she looked me in the face.

"Mr Wolfhard!" said my teacher, calling my attention. my head snapped up from my arms, "care to join the class now?"

I gulped and nodded. but to be completely honest, science barely even crossed my mind at the moment.

I didn't see Y/n at all at lunch or in the hallways. I just saw her walk home, but she was already too far ahead for me to catch up with.

later that day, I went to her house, climbed up the stairs and stared at the doorbell.

when I left Vancouver to go on my press tour I spent multiple sleepless nights craving for someone to be there with me, someone like
Y/n. but unfortunately, not exactly. during the tour I made some... immature choices... as you might call them. I was lonely and figured it'd just be for a little while. I had no idea what I was doing, I loved Y/n, I loved her so much and I missed her. but I couldn't take that much longer, it was unhealthy.

I stood there thinking and staring at Y/n's doorbell for so long I bet her neighbors were ready to call the police on me. I ended up turning around and walking back home without a single word spoken to Y/n.

short part, but there will be a part three and that will be up soon(ish)!