her and i? - boris

warning: sexual mentions, not smut tho lmao sorry sinners

summary: just a short imagine, you're Theo's half-sister. if Xandra and Theo's dad (i forgot his name sorry) had a kid.

(no personalized pov)

Boris and Theo stayed home from school, they honestly couldn't give a shit about it at this point and it's not like their parents did either.

Y/n was Theo's sister, half sister to be exact. she and Theo has a good relationship and didn't fight like normal siblings do. Y/n was much like Boris, she just wasn't Russian. (if you are i'm sorry but pretend you're not).

Boris and Theo were in the kitchen gnawing at a piece of meat Theo stole at a supermarket along with a six pack of beer Boris seemed to smuggle out as well. neither Xandra or Theo's dad were home.

around 4, Y/n and her friend Anayia came home and went straight to Y/n's room. Boris gawked at her while she walked to her room, even though she didn't really notice him at the moment.

"my God, Potter. she is beautiful." said Boris, "very hot."

Theo just seemed to ignore him and took a swig of beer.

"do you mind if i..." he made a certain hand gesture, "her and i?"

Theo sat back, taking a quicker sip, "who? Anayia?"

"no, Y/n."

Theo practically spit his beer out all over the table so it dripped onto the floor. Boris mumbled a small 'shit'. he noticed Popchyk sniffing it.

"fuck! Boris! are you fucking serious? my sister?!" Theo said in disgust.

"she's attractive, Potter, is she not?"

"she's my sister is who she is!"

"yes i know, and what does that have to do with you?"

"it'd just be weird! you two fucking in my own household?!"

"it's not YOUR household, dipshit! you talk like grandfather, Potter!!" Boris cackled.

Theo got up and went over to strangle him. Boris, still laughing, escaped and ran around the kitchen and into the living room. right then, Y/n came from around the corner, she was coming to get snacks.

"what's going on..?" she said, stopping in the doorway.

Theo and Boris stopped running and Theo pointed to Boris, "he wants to fuck you."

Boris glared at Theo, "you ruined it, fucker."

"you're fucked up!" shouted Theo.

Boris rolled his eyes and looked at Y/n. he didn't say anything, possibly just looking for an answer.

Y/n turned on her heels and walked back toward the bedroom, "jesus christ."

| a/n: i just threw this together heh. i saw the goldfinch the other day and it's really good and the reviews can suck my big toe. it's a masterpiece. i'm seeing it again during the weekend and i'm lowkey scared because my mom's going this time and she likes to talk during movies.