cry - finn

warning: violence

song: cry - cigarettes after sex

summary: finn and y/n get kidnapped.

y/n pov

i was awoken by a sudden jolt of pain followed by a low growl consisting of some person in a black overcoat and mask mumbling, "wake up."

there was one florescent light above me, making my skin strangely pale. my hands were tied sharply behind my back and i sat in a cold, metal folding chair, a cloth shoved in my mouth as well.

the masked individual crouched down beside me.

"what do you want?" i said, quite harshly.

"money. what else?" he chuckled, "i'd get a hell a lot for you two." i assumed he was male, his voice was thick and deep.

"two?" i thought out loud.

the guy nodded, then turned and nodded at a middle-aged women next to him, i didn't even notice her.

she walked over in the black abyss and turned on a new light.

and what i saw completely sent my heart plummeting to my stomach.

"finn!" i cried with my voice shaking.

my boyfriend sat in a chair similar to mine, he was knocked out and his head was bleeding. the woman kicked him and he immediately woke up.

i scowled, "don't you dare touch him." i said strongly but i was already crying, "you can do whatever you please to me, just for the love of god don't touch him."

"y/n..." finn said weakly.

"why us?" i asked the man.

"the two most famous young celebrities of the generation would be worth a lot of money, don't you think?" answered the woman.

"finn wolfhard and y/n l/n." the man said after, and with a bone-chilling smile at the end.

"who should we call up first? your dad?" he said to me.

i cried and shook my head no.

"you two are a bunch of sick bastards." said finn suddenly.

the man stood up and walked over to finn, "excuse me?"

finn simply shook the cloth from his mouth and spit on the floor at the mans feet, "go to hell."

"i plan to." said the man.

"fuck you." finn said, "kidnapping innocent kids for money when all we want is to live a normal life. you have no idea how much this will affect our future. this will scar us for life and ruin everything. i don't get what's going on in that pea brain of yours, how you think this is okay to do. it sickens me this type of stuff actually happens to people. especially to someone like y/n who did nothing. NOTHING. to deserve this shit. fuck you."

the man, flat out ignored what finn said, "this ones getting annoying, you think so too?"

the woman nodded.

"well i guess we've got her, so we have enough to get around." he said, shrugging.

"what?" i spoke softly.

right after i realized what was going to happen, the man had already taken a knife from his pant leg.

finn's eyes widened at the blade and he began to desperately try to break free.

"no!" finn said softly at the same time that i yelled that same word loudly.

and without any emotion, the man plunged his knife straight into finn's chest.

it felt like an eruption of words were at the top of my throat but nothing seemed to escape, i just watched in complete sorrow and horror as finn's shirt turned crimson red and his eyes lowered. blood poured from the wound as well as his mouth.

he turned to look at me with his recognizable puppy dog brown eyes and smiled. he smiled so genuinely and with utter love, that it almost made me feel a bit better.

and it was after that moment that his life gave out and finn wolfhard had died.

it was like a light from him and the world went out. if was like once he died, the world turned dark and lifeless as well.

i couldn't process anything, i just sat there crying and crying and crying like i was never going to run out of tears.

the man whispered in my ear that he's let me say goodbye.

but it made no since because finn was already dead.

the man untied me, and i fell to my knees and crawled furiously to finns limp body. i untied him and let him lay in my lap. he was dead but i kept telling him i loved him so much. i loved him so much. i loved him so much.

i stroked his face and curls and kissed his face.

but it was strange, without finn's soul, when it was just finn's body, it didn't feel like him. i couldn't feel the 'finn' that i knew for years.

i took his cold hands in mine and kissed them, then pulling it slightly toward my forehead and sobbed.

~

i woke up with my heart racing like it was going to pop out of my chest and my breathing was so fast i thought i was going to die from it.

my head was sweaty and tears were still falling down my cheeks.

i felt a pair of arms around me and pulled me back under the covers.

finn tucked my hair behind my ear and pulled me close.

i stood in shock until reality finally came to me.

he wasn't dead.

i found immediate comfort in finns shiny eyes, and i went to embrace him like if i was ever to let go, i would lose him.

he muttered soft 'its okay's to me and kissed my head.

i felt his bare skin in my hands and began to calm down.

he wasn't dead.