parties - mike

warning: underage drinking..?

aged up: 16+

(No personalized POV)
Mike gripped your hand a little tighter when you tried to pull away.

"i still don't get how you got me dragged to a party." you complained.

Mike smiled, as if he was trying to reassure you, "loosen up, babe, it'll be fun! we can leave if it gets too much."

you sighed, nodded and gave in. Mike led you inside the house where random people where crawling all over the place.

(fast forward an hour or two because i'm too lazy to go into detail)

your face scrunched up as you looked at the red cup in your hand.

you realized the substance in the cup was definitely not coke.

Mike looked over at you and walked to your side, placing his hands on your hips. which was an irregular movement, considering Mike never really does that.

"you look pale, are you okay?" he asked you.

"i think someone spiked my drink." you confessed softly and made your way to the nearest bathroom, Mike was trailing behind you.

you got to the bathroom and shut the door behind Mike, then went to the sink and tried washing your mouth out, it tasted disgusting.

"i need water, or sprite or something carbonated so i could get this-" you motioned from your stomach to your mouth, "-out of my system."

you hung over the sink, as if staring deeply down the drain.

Mike nodded and left the room after letting you know he would be right back.

a whole fifteen minutes pass and he still hadn't returned, you gave up and went out of the bathroom and went around asking people if they'd seen him.

no luck.

after asking over ten people, you left the house. it was dark anyway and you weren't planning on staying any longer than you already have.

since Mike has driven you and he had the car keys, your only option was to walk home.

you were mad at Mike for ignoring you 85% of the time and ditching you, but you were way too tired and sick to show it.

you had gotten about halfway to your house, it was a lot darker than when you left. you wiped your face of your newly formed tears.

a car pulled up close to you and slowed to a pace where it was barely moving.

you turned and saw Mike in the drivers seat, then looked away instantly, scoffing.

"Y/n.."

you sighed and kept walking.

"c'mon Y/n, just get in the car, i can't have you walking home by yourself." he said.

you shook your head to yourself but got in with him, you leaned your head on the armrest and looked out the window, avoiding eye contact and conversation.

Mike's hands gripped the wheel tighter, "i was a dick tonight, Y/n."

you stayed silent.

Mike looked over at you, "please say something.."

"i hate you," you mumbled, glancing at him for a short time.

he sighed and blinked a few times.

"you ditched me at a party i didn't even want to go to. i got sick and you just left me. i'm not even going to ask where you were, there's no point." you said, this was probably the most words you've said to him in a while.

he hesitated a long time before answering, "i'm sorry, Y/n."

you two had arrived to the front of your house and you began to gather your stuff.

"really i am, i don't know what was going on with me." he told you.

"mhm." you mumbled and got out of the car, "thanks for the ride, i'll see you tomorrow."

you shut the door, ignored his words that followed your previous statement and went inside.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬. | (ᶠᶦⁿⁿ ᵂᵒˡᶠʰᵃʳᵈ & ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᴵᵐᵃᵍᶦⁿᵉˢ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें