Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

I woke up late in the morning. The sun from the window was streaming into the room. As I continued to fully wake up. I noticed 3 things. One, I was alone in our bed. Two, the shower was running in the bathroom, which I assumed was where Jacob was. And three, I was sore. Like down there.

The door to the bathroom opened and Jacob emerged with a towel wrapped low on his hips.

"Good morning, love." Jacob said.

I looked at him and smiled. I started to stand up to go over to him. I was walking when I cringed. It really hurt.

"Are you ok?" Jacob asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, just a little sore." I answered blushing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you last night." He said walking up to me and putting his hand on my face.

"I'll be fine. I just need a bath." I said, while walking to the bathroom.

I filled the tub up with water and bubbles. Lots of bubbles. And slipped in. I closed my eyes and dozed off.

Jacob woke me up. He was hovering over me.

"Your breakfast is going to get cold. You might want to get out." He said.

I stood up and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I turned around and saw Jacob staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, your just beautiful." He responded.

I smiled and walked downstairs and ate my breakfast. Jacob went to work and I didn't have a single thing to do.

I sat and watched tv for an hour when there was a knock on the door.

In three, two, one....

"Clare!" Anne said, right on time.

"What!" I answered.

"You two finnaly did it! I'm so happy for you! How was it? Was it good? Was it bad?" She fired all these questions at me before I had time to process it.

"Calm down. It was amazing, alright." I answered, probably redder than a tomato.

"Yay!" She hugged me.

We sat and talked about this and that. Watched more tv and ate a bunch of junk food.

Finally, Jacob got home and Anne left. We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

I was so happy and warm being in his arms was a dream come true.

"I love you." I said, and snuggled further into him.

___________________☆___________________

Sorry, nothing really happened in this chapter.