Chapter 15

Chapter 15:
POV: Alpha Jacob

I sigh as I watch Clare's door close. Tonight was amazing. I loved being cuddled up next to her and just sitting there like nothing is wrong in the world.

I walked down the hall into my office and saw Hannson sitting at my desk doing my paper work.

"You're free for the rest of the night, Hannson. Go enjoy it with your mate." I told him.

He looked up from the papers, " How did it go?" He asked looking excited.

"Good. We just sat and watched a movie. Until your mate came in and shoved us closer together." I said, smiling.

"Really?" He asked, looking embarrassed.

"Yup." I said, laughing at his embarrassment.

Hannson got up from the chair and started walking to the other side to meet me.

"Well, good night, Jacob." He said, his hand clapping me on the back.

"Good night." I responded, going to finish up the paper work.

"Jacob, just go to sleep, it's late. Go to bed. You can finish this in the morning." He said.

I sighed and nodded my head. "Ok. Good night."

I walked out the door and went back into my room. The while room smelled like her and I loved it. Lavender and chocolate. What a combination.

Then I thought of how she looks, her long dark brown hair, green eyes. She was the most breath-taking she-wolf I've ever seen.

She was nothing compared to anyone else. The sparks I feel are heavenly. And if we watch another movie or do something else I wouldn't complain.

I just can't stop thinking about her!

I eventually get up and go take a shower, brush my hair and put some boxers on.

I walk over to the bed and get under the covers. I grab the pillow she was laying on and hold it close to me while breathing in her scent.

It helps me relax and I soon drift off to sleep.

I was sleeping soundly until there was a crash followed by a loud thump and a scream.