Finders keepers losers weepers

Even if Mia says she's not excited, her face said it all. I was very surprised when she started singing out loud all the songs. I laughed and watched the rest of the concert.

As me and Mia walk out of the arena and stand by the merchandise stand I stop dead in my tracks and looks down.

"Are you okay!?" Mia asked nervously
I try to answer but nothing comes out as I soon find the words to speak I respond to Mia pointing down at the ground
"Mia that's a golden ticket!"
Mia looks at me puzzled and picks it up, observing it "What's so great about it it's just a piece of paper?"

"Mia, you don't understand, that piece of paper lets you meet austin mahone!!" I slowly look around as puzzled Mia still watches me "I wonder if anyone left it or if it was meant to be there?"

"Well then again ever heard of finders keepers losers weepers?" Mia smirks

"Yeah, but I mean it could have been someone's already we can't just take it."

"That is the most stupidest things anyone's ever said emily, look this could be your only chance meeting him, take the darn ticket!" Mia hands me the golden ticket.

I look at her and back at the ticket. She was right, this could be my only chance at meeting austin and as mean as it was I wasn't gonna just leave the ticket.

"Okay, fine, but how are you gonna get in?" I look at Mia

"Don't worry I'll sneak in"
She walks with me to the line of the meet and greet and soon disappears within seconds. I look around and don't seem to find her soon it's my turn.

It took my breath away seeing him. He was everything you saw in the magazines and more. It was dawning on me how i'd only get to hold him this one time. That hurt but I know it be worth it.