No more Friends forever

Saturday.....only one more day and then Austin's gone again.
Just thinking about that bums me out.
This whole week was so magical, Austin and I got super close and personal.
I really do believe I have true feelings for this kid, although I feel bad for lying about my age and ignoring Mia recently I would think she'd understand just how truly happy I am.

Before I know it Austin's hands wrap around me softly and he speaks
"Good morning beautiful" he softly plants a kiss on my cheek
I smile like a 4 year old girl who was just given a lollipop.
"Good morning, so what do you feel like doing today?"
He finishes folding up a shirt he was holding just seconds before and places it down on the table
"Well actually" he shrugs "I have a session with a writer out here, I hope you don't mind."

"Oh...well that's no problem at all love, I'll just hang out with Mia today!" Deep down I did feel sort of let down just because I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, but I guess I couldn't be to greedy.
Almost about 2 hours later I was soon left alone again in Austin's hotel room, where I had been spending most of my time because my mom had recently been home, she just thought I was sleeping over by Mia's.
Speaking of Mia I thought it be an appropriate time to call her, so with that said I had dialed her number, she soon answers, yet she's silent, no loud mouth Mia....no nothing

"Mia?"
"What do you want?" She says in a disgusting almost horrid voice

Taken back by her tone I was speechless "oh..well..uh..."

"Look did you call to talk or to stutter?"

"What's your problem Mia?"
"What's my problem, no, no, no. What the heck is your problem. First you lie about your age, now you're just forgetting about me? For someone who probably won't take a second look at you if he truly knew your age, you're insane emily!"

"What the hell are you talking about...when did I ever forget about you...." I was shortly interrupted by her voice shouting at the other end of the phone
"Just don't call me anymore, or ever, I don't wanna be part of this especially if I'm just gonna be forgotten over a stupid boy, I really don't t care if he's a celebrity or not!"
As she slammed her phone I could hear it clearly. Wait...wait...did I truly just loose my bestfriend? I never forgot her, she's just over reacting, she'll get over it...I know she will...right?