Maybe not.....

I'm going to do it!! I'm going to tell him and I don't care what happens!

I unlock my phone and check the messages, they read
"GUESS WHAT!!" "IM COMING BACK TO CHICAGO, JUST TO SEE YOU!"

Oh great, now I really don't want to say anything, should I still do it?
Damn a lot of this would be easier if he wasn't so cute!!
I quickly text back "OMG THATS GREAT I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT!"
Throughout that day I would feel a random urge to just tell him the truth, tell him everything he didn't already know, but then....but then I thought, "do you honestly want to lose this person in your life? Everyone always leaves and I feel alone, as of now...Austin's the best thing I have going for me....I don't want to ruin that, screw what other people think, I like him and that's final" so that was it, I didn't want to tell him, I wasn't going to tell him, no matter what, he came into my life...so even if I have to lie to keep him in my life, then I'll do it. "Maybe I just need to sleep on all this, maybe it'll all be better tomorrow" and with that said I quickly got into bed and dozed off. Not for as long as I wanted to though, the thoughts kept me up, I suppose every teenager has their nights but for me......I'm scared of myself, I'm scared of what I'm capable of doing at night with all my fears and thoughts, maybe I should have told him?