Sooo ummmm...

Hey guys. So uhhhh ya know how I was supposed to upload today? Yeahhhhh I don't think it's gonna happen today..........

I feel so awful that I haven't been consistent with uploading and that it's taking me longer to write the chapters. But it's my first year of college and I still haven't settled in to this new life. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be and I've had so much work to do lately. It's literally piling up on my couch. It's different because I never had any work to do in all of my years of public schooling, but now I come home everyday and go straight to work on papers and projects and whatnot. I'm entering a new life andddd I'm babbling again. Imma stop, haha.

Anyway! What I'm trying to get at is that I think I'm going to do every other Wednesday, at least until after the second week of December. I guess that means only two chapters will be going up in the next month..... Damn.... Like it seriously makes me feel like a terrible person because I know all of you are waiting patiently for the next chapter....

I just want to keep all of my readers updated with what's happening. If it bothers you that I can't write a chapter every week, then I'm sorry, but my education that I'm paying for out of pocket is more important. The chapters will definitely be coming still. Yall know I usually make up for it with longer chapters.

I don't know. Maybe it's just for this week. I hope to have plenty of spare time on my Thanksgiving break and that'll give me time to write.

On a (happier) side note, Mockingjay comes out in theaters next Friday! I'm so hyped! I read the Hunger Games as a kid and I love the movies. It's makes me so excited just seeing the commercials. AND Pokemon Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire come out on the SAME day! Woo! Next Friday is just going to be an overload for me and an episode of Korra still comes out, haha!

Um, so Imma get up out. Feel free to comment or message me with your thoughts. I know many of you are understanding and I really do appreciate it. Thanks wolfpack...