Nurses office already!

Începe de la început

Nah, Nah, No, No
I don't see him anymore
Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Ah
I don't see him anymore
Nah, Nah, Nah, Ah
I don't see him anymore
Nah, Nah, Nah, Mmh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my father finish playing and we are overcome with applause and cheers. I look around the crowd as my vision start to blur. My cheeks become wet from my tears. My father looks at me concerned knowing why I'm crying. People starts to leave as we pack up but I notice someone still here. I then realised that it was a familiar green haired male. "Izu~Chan!!" I smile and run and hug him he hugs me back then notices my wet face. "Are you ok (Y/N)~Sama?" I nod. "Yea I'm fine just a little upset, I wrote that song after someone I loved left me." I smiled. My father come over to me and gives me my instrument as he starts walking home. "Wanna hang out
(Y/N)~Sama?" I hear Izu~Chan say from behind me. I look towards him and then my father. "You can go if you are careful and if you are in any pain call me. Midoriya if my daughter gets hurt your in trouble. If she passes out call me or the Ambulance." He says. I just roll my eyes, my father is to overprotective sometimes.

Izu~Chan and I have been walking for a while now until we suddenly stop at a appartment complex. I look at him as he starts to walk to a door, so I follow. He knocks on the door and waits a few minutes, then the door swings open and I see a lady taller then me with green hair like Izu~Chan. She hugs him as soon as she opens the door. Then she sees me. "Mum I would like you to meet my friend
(Y/N)~Sama." He introduces me to his mother and I wave. She notices I have my piano case with me and pulls me in taking the case away from me and placing it at the door way, then again pulling me into the living room. "Hello dear. My name is Inko Midoriya, you can call me Inko if you want. Izu~Chan then walks in and sits down. Inko then stands up and walks to what I think the kitchen

"So (Y/N)~Sama, what quirks do you have? You said you had three right? How do they work?" Izu~Chan asks as soon as his mother walked out. "Well I will tell you two of them but I want you to figure the others out. The first one is called dragon and the second one is called Angels heart. I will start off with Angels heart, Angels heart lets me heal anyone but myself, but I can't bring people back to life or heal people with fatal sicknesses. Then there is dragon, Dragon let's me turn into any size dragon and I can control all the elements that a dragon can control, mostly the four main ones, it also lets me hear, see, smell more and better." I finish explaining. I hear banging in the kitchen and it scared me because it was so loud. Izu~Chan notices. "It's just my mother it fine she is probably trying to make food or a drink for you, can you turn into a baby dragon?" Izu~Chan asks. I nod my head and (F/C) mist covers my body as I transform. The mist drifts away as I am in the baby dragon form. I walk up to Izu~Chan and jump onto his lap and snuggles into his legs. I start to drift into a deep sleep.

Flashback/dream

"Come on (Y/N), Ill race you to the park!" Yells Toya from in front of me. I chase after him as we head to the park where we met. We both have small ukuleles with us as we go to a spot in the park and we begin to play and sing.

After we are finished we are praised with applause and cheers. "We should run away together, but today we'll stay" Toya tells me. "Do you promise to stay with me forever." I say to him. He nods his head. "I promise!"

My father comes and picks us up and takes us back to my home. Dad then gets a call and tells Toya that his mum and dad want him home.

A few days pass and Toya never comes and plays with me anymore. I wonder why.

Daddy walk to me a little upset. "(Y/N), I'm sorry but Toya ran away." When I heard that I fell to the ground and tears ran down my face. He said we would ran away together. He lied to me. He promised he would stay with me forever. He broke his promise. He was my only friend.

Daddy then hands me a few letters. The first one saying read now. So I read it.

Dear (Y/N)

I'm sorry I left you. I couldn't take it anymore. My father was taking advantage of my quirk. I will come and find you in a few years. I promise. I have written other letter for each of your birthdays. Please read each letter on one of your birthdays

Sincerely
Toya

I look over to the other letter each of them have a number on them. One for each of my birthdays.

~~~1 year later~~~

Dear (Y/N)

Happy birthday! I wish I was there to see you. I bet you look beautiful like always. You are now one year closer to seeing me. I am watching over you even if you can't see me.

Sincerely
Toya

~~~1 year later~~~

"Daddy can I open Toya's letter first" I ask my dad. He smiles to me and nods his head. I run to my room and open a draw at the end of my bed. I grab a box and grab the letter at the top. I run back down to my dad and jump into his lap and begin to read.

Dear (Y/N)

Happy birthday! How is school going? Are people being mean? Have you gotten control over your quirks yet? You know I love you and I miss you right? One year closer

Sincerely
Toya

I finish reading the letter and notice my vision is blurry. My dad notices and wipes the tears from my face. I was losing hope. "What if he never comes back! What if he is lying and he never wants to see me again!" More tears stream down my face as I cry to my dad.

~~~1 year later~~~

"Dad I will be back, make sure there is a place for me to sit in your lap!" I yell from my room as I go to the draw at the end of my bed. I grab the box out and grab the top letter. The pile is getting smaller and smaller each year. I run down the stairs and run into my Dad's lap and begin to read like I always do.

Dear (Y/N)

Happy birthday! Guess what....come on guess for me. Well anyway only one more year to go. Then you will get to see me. I can't wait. Just keep in mind that I might have changed. I love you and I miss you.

Sincerely
Toya

This time my vision was normal and my face wasn't wet. "I can see him next year." I mutter under my breath. My dad hears what I say and smiles. I jump up and smile and grab my ukulele and play the song me and Toya played together for my Dad while smiling brightly.

Flashback/dream end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoyed. If you guys want I can make a one-Shot book with your guys requests.

(••) (ω;) (^з^)-