Chapter 15

Cameron and Taylor came jogging down the stairs. They walked over to us and Dabe shook both of their hands.

"Hi." He said as he smiled kindly at us.

"Want a house tour?" I say in a dramatic tone.

"Why yes." He said in a replica dramatic voice while acting gay and putting his hand over his chest sassily.

"Right this way then sir." I said in a posh butler accent. I don't know why, but accents are fun. He chuckled and followed me as I lead him through the first room.

"This is the living room." I say. This room is probably where we spend a lot of time because it has the Xbox, Playstation, Wii, etc and we spend a lot of time playing those kinds of games.

It's pretty plain. High ceilings, a midnight black couch in the middle on top of a fluffy white rug. Then a dark brown coffee table with a glass case full of our games, controllers and head sets.

Let's not forget our pride and joy, the 72" flat screen tv resting on a jet black case filled with more games and the consoles themselves.

Then from the living room, you enter the kitchen. The kitchen is simple, but modern. White cabinets with black granite counter tops and red finishes. The table is reddish brown and in the middle/end of the kitchen on the opposite side of the fridge and pantries.

We have a walk-in closet full of food and the fridge is simply no better. Then there's a door to the backyard.

Walking back into the living room, the rooms to the left just include a storage room that none of us use, except for when we are hiding during any of our water wars, smack cam wars, prank wars, etc. Then on the left of this hallway is a little box in the wall that holds a black stereo and tons of music.

The walls in this hall way are a smokey blue and the wood is a tannish brown color with white trim. There's one bathroom down this hallway and a screen door out of the side of the house.

Then you turn back to go back into the living room. The living room is blood red walls with whitish cream colored carpet and curtains. Then you go up the midnight blue staircase with black railing.

There's a fancy white chandelier swinging in the nonexistent wind. I climb the winding stairway and reach the side hall way from the stairs.

Beige carpet and hunter green walls, with black trim. We start by walking to the left. On the right side of the hallway is Taylor's Bedroom and then Cameron's.

On the left side is a bathroom which is Taylor's because Cameron has his own bathroom. Then a supply closet and that's it.

Heading back to the staircase, going to the right this time. My bedroom is on the left and on the right is our man cave, complete with a popcorn machine, 180" Screen TV, blasting stereos, recliners, more controllers and gaming systems and a huge ass case full of movies.

Then we are back to the stair case. One more stop. Heading down the stairs, I take a right and head to the back escape door and I stop before it.

I glance behind me as I push the almighty door open with a loud groan, the door emitted a slight creak before giving in and opening up.

The sun shone into my eyes as I walked out onto the balcony and waited for the other three to come enjoy the sight. The sun was just starting to go down, spreading orange rays across the sky.

What made it even better was that the pool reflected beautiful colors off of it. Damn.

We have a huge backyard with a huge in ground pool, a forest about an acre away and a garage. Not to mention we have a dirt bike trail heading up to a huge ass waterfall.