Chapter 2

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed down on to the button in relief. This is when I'm glad for amazing friends that keep my parents form beating me.

I woke the two up and we began getting ready. I started with a shower, then Cam took one and Tay took one last. I washed out the dye and chalk so that my hair was natural. Dark brown.

We all dried them and styled them into quiffs. Then Tay finally got to put his bandana on. You could physically hear him sigh in relief for finally being able to wear a bandana to school.

We all put on shirts. Tank tops with low cut arm holes to be exact. They showed off our amazing biceps and 8-packs. Did I mention we work out?

This is what all of us were wearing:

~Tie-dye tank tops with low cut arm-holes

~black skinny jeans

~Tie-dye vans

~Black sweatshirts that we plan on taking off in front of everybody and putting them in my locker for the day.

~black Nike bags

~We had our piercings which we would put in before we left and skateboarded to school with our heads down and hoods up.

~We finally get to skateboard to school

~We all had our hair styled in quiffs.

We just put our piercings in and we ran downstairs, grabbed our skateboards and boarded to school with our heads down while drinking monster.

We rode into school before stopping our skateboards and stopping at Cameron's locker first. The skateboards went in there. Then we went to Tay's place and we picked up our books. Yes we share lockers.

By the time we reached my locker, everyone was pointing at us and talking. This is it. I knew the populars were coming. I shoved my books into my Nike bag and we all set our bags down on the ground.

We looked at each other from under our hoods and nodded our heads. We all pulled our sweatshirts off and shoved them in my locker. We pulled our shirts down and smiled.

Finishing our monsters, we threw them into the garbage and I grabbed my bag. I looked back over and smirked at everybody's shocked expressions.

I walked Cam and Tay to their classes while making sure my skinny jeans were pulled up a little bit so it would show off my butt.

Cam, Tay and I were making jokes and laughing like hyenas right outside of the classroom before the populars showed up.

All of us stood up a little straighter and wiped tears from laughter from our eyes.

"Can we help you?" I said, still chuckling lightly.

Tay leaned over and whispered in my ear, "He probably wants to beat us up because we look better then him."

I started laughing and Tay told Cam and soon all three of us were laughing super hard again.

As soon as I stopped laughing, I looked up at JJ again and tugged on my lip ring, signaling that I was confused as to why he approached us.

He glared at me. I put one arm across my chest and put my elbow on my hand and put my head on my hand. We locked eyes and I stretched, making sure to turn a little bit to show off my abs.

I smirked at his reaction. The bell rang and Cam, Tay and I did our complicated hand shake before the walked into the classroom and I started casually strolling down the hallway while blasting music into my ears.

I could feel every bodies eyes on me. I'm not the school nerd anymore.

I walked into the classroom and the teacher instantly looked terrified. I only have a million piercings and a tattooed arm and amazing muscles. Okay, so I see why he's scared. 😏

~~~~~~~~At Lunch~~~~~~~~

All three of us decided to sit outside. I was sitting on the table with my feet on the seats and Tay and Cam were talking to me.

We were laughing again. Without our sweatshirts, we were free to be ourselves, which means we are always making jokes and laughing like hyenas.

None of us were eating lunch. We were seeing who could do more push-ups. I was winning so far because I dedicate almost all of my time working out.

I smirked as the two collapsed and I continued on to fifty. We were doing the push-up test today in gym to see if we could beat our beginning of the year with the end of the year.

I stopped at one hundred and we all high-fived. We all have gym together so hopefully we are buddies up for the test.

~~~~~~~~Gym Class~~~~~~~~~

After attendance, we were being partnered up with people for the tests. Here's the thing though, Taylor is with Dillon and Cam is with Nash.

I was one of the last people, and of course, I got stuck with JJ. He smirked as he saw me roll my eyes. This should be interesting.

The push-up test is to see how many push-ups you can do in a minute. They started the timer and I was at fifty in the first thirty seconds. JJ appeared to be a little shocked.

When the bell went off, I had done 100 push-ups in the sixth seconds. JJ only did 75. It was obvious he was trying to beat me though.

After the test results were recorded, I walked over to Tay and Cam and made sure to ask a little loud, if we were going to the gym again today. They all smirked and we all said yea at the same time and high-fived.

JJ, Dillon and Nash were all staring at us, they looked at each other and silently nodded. Well alright then.

~~~~~~~~My locker, After school~~~~~~~~~~~

After stopping and grabbing our skateboards and sweatshirts, we raced out of school. We were sure to ride right past the populars while laughing and high-fiving and doing tricks.

We jumped over the steps and landed perfectly. We are skilled. We raced all the way to my house. We all threw on a pair of basketball shorts and white muscle tanks before grabbing our iPhones and headphones and starting the ride to the gym.

This should be interesting...

~~~~[_________]~~~~

Sup Sexies!

Do you know what happens at the gym? I know. Do you?

What did you think so far? A little Cash and Shaylor vs. Daylor action?

I have no clue where this book is going, but I do know that I haven't read any stories like this so I decided to make one. I encourage others to write on too. I'm interested in seeing what you guys like.

Follow me on Twitter - @vanessaamber20

Subscribe to me on YouTube - Amber Joyce

Follow me on here! Vote, comment. Love you!

Love y'all! BAI!!! ~ September 26th, 1:11 PM ~ Nessa