Chapter 1

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The door slams open and I flinch away, sobbing under my pillow.

This is a daily routine. Wake up to an annoying alarm clock, and then get beaten by parents. Then get dressed and leave for Hell Hole called school.

Wake up... Check.

Beaten by parents... Check.

Time to get dressed. I put on a long sleeve white shirt and then some black skinny jeans and tie-dye Vans. I put my fake nerd glasses on.

Here's the thing. I only have two other friends. Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas. We always hang out with each other.

Everyone classified us as the school nerds and they always pick on us. But here's the thing, we always wear long sleeves because we all have our right arms as a tattooed sleeve, we wear tie-dye everyday to symbolize that we are all gay and love that pattern.

We pay attention in class because we all wish for good grades and amazing colleges. We don't play sports because we never have time and our parents won't let us. We are all beaten by our parents at home, and the populars at school.

I plug headphones in and began walking to Taylor's so we can walk to school together. I looked up just in time to hit someone off their bikes. I knew him. He was the popular king.

Shit! I ran straight to Taylor's, but not before locking eyes with him. He smirked had smirked evilly and told me to prepare for a year of hell. Great.

Taylor met me out on the sidewalk and I told him about what happened. He just chuckled and shook his head. We met up with Cameron and we all walked to school.

"My locker. Today after school." They nodded and we separated and I walked to my locker. Taking my textbooks out and shoving them into my Bag. I pushed my glasses up my nose and slammed my locker shut.

I turned around and jumped. The hallway was empty other then the populars who had me surrounded. "Oh fuck off guys." I boomed.

I was a little taken aback that I left my dominant side show at school, but they were more taken aback by my deep voice, that happens when I'm angry or showing... dominance.

I brush my hand through my black hair. I bleached my hair over the summer and I use hair chalk to change it colors ever week. I was feeling extra depressed on Sunday so I went bold.

I started walking away from them, but I was yanked back by my back pack. I let them punch and kick me as I thought about this. I don't feel the pain anymore, it takes a lot for me to feel any pain. Emotional or physical.

I realized something. These guys thought I was weak. Then it hit me. I'm not letting them do this to me tomorrow. In the middle of the beating, I stood up.

I smirked at their shocked expressions. "Wait until tomorrow. You'll see." I patted the Kings shoulder in fake sympathy before strolling away casually.

~~~~~ After School, At My locker~~~~~

Cam, Tay and I were talking as we walked to my locker from gym. None of us were sweating, even though we just came from gym. All of us work out.

I opened my locker and I felt them stand by my sides. Cam on my right and Tay on my left. They looked scared so I knew they were there.

"What did I tell you guys?" I asked out loud as I shut my locker and turned around.

They were right in front of me. "You told us to Wait until tomorrow and that we would see, but we need to know what that means."

I smirked as Taylor and Cameron gasped and then smirked too. I crossed my arms and stared at him in my matter-of-fact pose.

I locked eyes with them and then Tay, Cam and I just walked away. We walked out of the school and started walking to my house. Probably the safest house too.

We talked all the way there. I opened the door and we walked in. We all grabbed drinks from the kitchen and walked up to my room. I locked the door and we all took off our sweatshirts and long sleeves. Sighing in relief as the cold air hit us.

We were all comfortable with this considering it wouldn't matter. We all sat down and started planning. I can't wait to see the reaction of the populars tomorrow.

I guess I should probably tell you who the populars are. In order of rank from king to lowest rank, it goes, Jack Johnson, Shawn, Nash, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Dillon, Sam and then Jacob.

Cameron has a crush on Nash. Taylor has a crush on Shawn and Dillon. Love triangle! 😏 and I may or may not have a crush on JJ. I know it's bad to have a crush on your bullies, but we just can't help it.

Oh, I can not wait for tomorrow. The boys were spending the night so tomorrow goes perfect as planned. I just can not wait to see the Royal Highness reacts.

~~~~~[________]~~~~~

Sup Sexies!

What did you think? Is there any questions or confusion?

I might start this book off with a triple update. What do you think? 😏

Go check my One Shot book and my Nayes book. Go follow my Collab channel called RachetGirls174.

Subscribe to me on YouTube, Amber Joyce. Follow me On Twitter - @vanessaamber20. Follow me on here!

Love y'all! BAI!!! ~ September 25th, 6:15 PM ~ Nessa