Chapter 5

Let's get things straightened out. My name IS Jack Gilinsky. I AM the nerd along with Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas. Meaning Taylor and Cam ARE still my friends.

None of us have piercings or tattoos but we are considering changing. We are all practically family and we have been thinking about changing our images. We all live together because our parents all died.

I'm in the hospital right now. I mentioned that a little bit ago when I first woke up. I don't even know why I'm narrating my life, but who cares. Right?

Well I'm in the hospital because I was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and I have to do treatment. They say it isn't working, and I can tell because it feels like all do the blood is going to my brain.

I pushed the button which called the nurses. About 5 nurses and 5 doctors came in. I explained what was going on and they checked my vitals.

"Jack. This is unbelievable. Has the feeling left yet?" He asked. I thought for a minute and I didn't feel anything so I nodded.

"Your probably confused, let me explain. That was a miracle at work. Jack, that was the feeling of the leukemia leaving your body. Your completely healthy now. It's all gone. No traces." He stated in disbelief.

How does something like this happen? It's unbelievable. He said he'd keep me over night and that if I was good, I could leave in the morning with prescriptions in case it comes back.

He left the room and I laid down. I stared at the ceiling. I'm happy, but confused. How does that happen? Am I ready to go back to school? Do I have a choice? I fell asleep thinking about this.

~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~

I yawned and stretched. I sat up straight, realizing that I wasn't connected to any wires anymore. I heard the nurse chuckle and walk over.

"Honey, your free to get dressed and leave. Taylor and Cameron are waiting for you. Congratulations Jack. Live a healthy life." She said as she handed me clothing.

I walked into the bathroom slowly, getting used to the feelings of being on my legs again. I haven't been on them in a while. I'm going to have to work extra hard for my 8 pack again. Ugh.

I pull the clothes on and walk out into the waiting room. I'm instantly engulfed into a hug between the two people who are like brothers to me.

I'm pretty sure I heard Cameron crying, but I'm not sure. We walked out to the car and we drove home in peaceful silence.

We got home and I breathed in. I'm glad to be back. I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and sat down at the table. The two boys say across from me.

"Gilinsky, we have a serious topic to talk about and you know it." Taylor said.

"I'll go back on Monday, but not by choice." I groaned as I threw the banana peel away and ran up to my room. I had to stop halfway because my lungs haven't fully reformed into its old shape apparently.

"We are so going to the gym this weekend!" I yelled earning laughs from the two.

I ran up to my room and flopped down on to my bed. It's so good to be back. Let's see what the next month holds in store for me, shall we?

~~~~~~~[__________]~~~~~~~

Sup Sexies!

So I'm sure this chapter probably sucked. I started it around an hour ago and it took me this Long to write it out because I'm messaging grizzly bear (you know who you are) and pretending to sleep.

Sorry if this sucked. What do you guys think of this story so far? If nobody likes it, I'm considering deleting it.

I also need requests for one shots on my other book so go read the one shots I have and then you'll know how to request. I think that's it.

OH, AND I DID A FUCKING TRIPLE UPDATE! ONLY FOR YOU GUYS, I SWEAR. WELL, AND FOR GRIZZLY TOO, LOL. I WAS DETERMINED TO DO THIS SO I DID. THIS IS THE FIRST EVER SUCCESSFUL TRIPLE UPDATE THAT STANDS ON MY ACCOUNT TO THIS MOMENT SO HA HA.

*Sniffs nose and adjusts tie* Sorry about that. *Awkwardly says goodbye and shuffles away while trying to contain laughter*

Love y'all! BAI!!! ~ September 27th, 9:51PM ~ Nessa