Chapter 7

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Slam, again. This time it's way earlier though. I had to wake up at 6 am to get ready to go to a hell hole of a High School. Today is the day I go back to school. The tragedy of it all.

I roll out of bed and take my daily 15 minute shower. This time, I'm doing something new with my hair though. I am using gel to put it in a quiff. I look hot might I add.

I put on a different kind of outfit. I put on black skinny jeans and a white muscle tee. Surprisingly, I have my amazing arms back. I put black sunglasses on and I put my lip ring in.

I'm the one who had the idea to pierce our lips and I'm the only one who has to wear them at home everyday because they will close if I don't. This is the first time I'm going to wear it to school though.

I put in my black lip ring and I throw my white vans on. Black and white, classic. I put my black leather jacket on and run out of my room with my black nike bag full of school shit.

"Come on guys! Time to go to school! It's time to use my car. I'm tired of hiding too. I'm so done with the bullying shit." I say.

The boys come down, all of them had the same idea as me. Taylor was wearing a tie-dye muscle tank, a black leather jacket, black lip ring, tie-dye vans, black sun glasses and a tie dye bandana. Only Taylor.

Cameron was wearing a red muscle tank with a turquoise pocket, a black leather jacket, red vans and black skinny jeans along with turquoise sun glasses.

In other words, we all looked hot. We shot a couple vines before actually getting into my car. I don't even know why we were acting nerdy and shit because we have all of this cool shit.

My car is a CJ model jeep that's black with suicide doors that are removable and no top. Lots of wind. If you have no clue what that is, it's a black jeep with no doors and no tops. It's fun.

Cameron and I were in the front, while Taylor was standing in the back. We had the music blasting, there aren't any cops in the town area because the town is broke so we won't get arrested.

I pulled into the parking lot and everybody instantly started staring. I turned the car off and we all hopped out. This is us baby.

We were high fiving and stuff. Then Taylor made a joke and we all started laughing like hyenas. I smirk at the look of jealousy on everybody's faces as I ran a hand through my quiff.

Well we just attracted a lot of attention. Inward smirk. We stopped at Cameron's locker and we put the books we don't need in it and shoved the books we do need in our bags.

Then we went to Taylor's and grabbed suckers because we are all just that cool. Then we went to my locker and listened to music and talked for a while. Nice entrance if you ask me.

I turned the music off and slammed my locker at the bell. I walked Cameron and Taylor to their classes before going to my first class, Choir. I am a singer.

The teacher wanted to talk to me so I met up with her after class and she started talking.

"Gilinsky, why were you gone so long?" She asked. She only meant well.

"I was developed with Acute Leukemia and fell into a coma for 2 months." I answered.

She gasped. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, somehow the Leukemia dissolved according to the doctor. I just have to go in next month for a check-up. Well I better go, I will be late for class."

"Oh, here." She says as she hands me a pass. "Good luck!"

"Thanks." I say and walk out.

I walked into Honors English and everybody gasped. The people who hadn't seen me or heard I was here gasped anyway. I looked around the classroom and everybody had their mouths open, some of the girls were even drooling.

I smirk and hand the pass to my English teacher and take a seat in the back. I open my book and hide my phone in it. I started texting Taylor and Cameron.

It was about half way through class and Taylor, Cameron, and I were all making jokes. I was trying so hard not to laugh, it was unbelievable how hard I was chewing on the sucker stick that I still have.

I was about to break and start laughing when I was handed a note that said...

To Gilinsky

From JJ

On the front. Da fuq? I open it and it says...

~ I like this look way better on you, Gilinsky. ;) ~

Like, seriously? Okay, I have to admit this made me blush a little, I mean come on! I do like him.

I flattened it out and grabbed my pencil and wrote...

~~~~~~~[______]~~~~~~~

Upload 2 out of _