Chapter 11 Phase 6 and Hunter's reveal

3rd Pov

Hunter was in the medical room while his core inside reveals organs. Hunter then coughs while his voice change ( His voice is like greivous but in the 3d version.)

Hunter: " Damm I don't know why Y/n wanted me to be alive. Inside I'm a droid but I'm still organic."

???: " Maybe there is a reason that he wanted you alive."

Kalani came to see him.

Kalani: " General I never thought you are alive. So how is you recovering going?"

Hunter: " *cough* * cough* Uhhh it's sucks that Damm *cough* *cough *"

Kalani: " It seems that you need medical treatment. I'll tell them that you need repairs and medical treatment."

Kalani was walking away while Hunter just coughs. Meanwhile Kalani ask the repair droids and the medical droids to fix him. He then didn't notice that Nina was in the ship. She was held by the battledroids.

Kalani: " Ahhh you must be the Count's friend. Tell me how did you sneak in."

Nina: " Yes and really and really I want to help."

Kalani: " I see well I didn't plan it so you can come."

Nina: " Where can I go?"

Kalani: " Fellow the battledroids they will go to the conference. We will discuss about it."

Nina fellows the battle droids while he awaits for Hunter. In the Conference room Ninia sees Trench, Sun Fac, Van, and Loathsome. Nina then sat down while they looked at her.

Trench: " Ahhh *chchchch* you must be Y/n's old friend it's nice to meet you."

Nina: " What are you?"

Van: " Ohhh well I guess we didn't know there is more life then we thought?"

Sun Fac: " Ohh cha ga na mo fa na."

Nina: " Uhhhhhhh."

Kalani: " He says were is the count."

Kalani came with Hunter. His repairs are done but he had one issue.

Hunter: " Let's go *cough* *cough* Damm I hate it."

Kalani: " As I was saying. Count Y/n is at this ship. Trench destroy any of he ship but don't hit it. You will endanger the count. Loathsome and I will command the armies and to beacon. Hunter you shall have fun."

Hunter: " Ohh I am going to enjoy this *cough* *cough!!!!*"

Kalani: " Hunter you will go in the area. Tell them to challenge them. Plus when I heard team RWBY was disqualified. Tell them to bring back. If not then war is coming. Y/n felt this will happen and it was someone who did it. This will make it easier and will make us think we are supreme."

Van: " Yeah but with Atlas here this will be hard."

Kalani: " Yes and if my calculations are correct then we will have an advantage. Our spy had heard of grimm coming. We will be having a two front ear. Three depending on the white fang."

Trench: " Tell me is the white fang joining us?"

Kalani: " Y/n says it will depends. This man named Adam. Is hating the humans so he must die or be punished."

Hunter: " I'll take him. His sword will be useful in my trophy room."

Nina: " So wait you guys wanting to take renmant. Your crazy because the four kingdoms will declare war at you."

Kalani: " Thats what Y/n wants but over time when we are in the stalemate. The people will rebel while we make our own diplomatic missions. The people will join us and our enemies will have to surrender. It will take a while."

It was then Junior with Melanie and Militia joins in.

Kalani: " Ahhh Y/n's friend and the twin. I needed of you."

Junior: " Tell me this will be good. I'm on a business."

Kalani: " Yes the twins including Nina will go to that ship and recuse the count. Y/n says that Torchwick will control Atlas's droids so try not to kill him. For now our operation will be preparing so we need to get on with it now."

In space the CIS were going to the planet while Hunter and his army went to the transport and went to Beacon. Hunter was then coughing while he had issues with his lungs.

So yeah the war begins and Hunter is a cyborg like greivous.