Chapter 9 Brother Vs Sister

3rd Pov

In the cart of the train Weiss and Blake comes face to face with Y/n.

Blake: " I know you."

Y/n: " Yes you were in that secret base."

Blake: " Tell me why did you let us go!!!"

Y/n: " Me because this White Fang is corrupted."

Weiss and Blake was confused until
Y/n told them why.

Y/n: " When I first met Adam he was a liability. He wanted us to be destroyed and make the Faunus supreme. For me I wanted Renmant with rights and no lies."

Weiss: " Br I mean Y/n why."

Y/n: " You call me brother how honorable I am."

Weiss: " ... Why did you do this. 100s of soldiers that have families!!!"

Y/n: " I did it because I am doing what's bust!!! The government, the military, including Huntress and hunters are corrupted!!! I am like my master now join me Weiss and together we could be family and rule renmant as brother and sister."

Weiss looks down while she resisted his talks.

Weiss: " No this time I'll defeat you."

Y/n then uses his force and took out his lightsaber. He ignite it and it was bright red. His blade face to his face while he use one hand.

Y/n: " I've been looking forward to this."

Weiss: " Blake go I'll deal with him."

Blake then ran while Y/n looks at her running to the next cart.

Y/n: " Weiss tell me how's your sister. Is she ok."

Weiss: " Shut up you dot."

Y/n: " Ahhh you still use that word. Well ice princess I'll enjoy this."

Weiss was angry that he say that word to her so she then stab twice while Y/n deflects it.

Y/n: " Weiss you disappoint me. Come Weiss you can do better."

Weiss then charges at her while Y/n is on the defensive. She slash him while he then stabs him. Weiss then stabs while Y/n dodge her attacks.

Y/n: " * Yawning* Weiss you can do much better then that."

Weiss then uses her glyphs around Y/n. Y/n then put his lightsaber away while she rans to it. She then jumped while she jumps slash at him. Y/n close his eyes and uses his force to know her moves. Y/n then dodge while Weiss goes to Glyph to glyph. With Y/n knowing how Weiss is just being weak he had enough. Y/n then uses his force lighting while he lifts her. Weiss screams while she gets shocked. He then push her at the cart. It was then Y/n goes to another to see Blake defeated Adam. He then got his lightsaber and ignites it. As Blake grabs Weiss Hunter then appears at the side of the train he then cuts it while a big burn hole appears. 

Hunter: " Count we must go."

Y/n: " I must not. Phase 5 is done now it's your turn."

Hunter: " What do you mean?"

Y/n: It's your turn now. The war has already began. You must take the star ship up to space. When Atlas and beacons warriors come. The people know they declare this war."

Hunter: " What about you?"

Y/n: " Becoming their prisoner. They will take custody of me while you will gather your army and seize beacon. Hunter if I die then you will be in charge. Tell Dooku that it's been a honor being your apprentice"

Y/n gave Hunter his Lightsaber while he jumps out. He then looks at him while Y/n meditates. He waits until the train hit. It was quiet while Y/n was knocked out. He then felt that he was still alive. He was injured but he was lucky to be alive. Y/n then walks out the train until he sees hordes of Grimm. Y/n just walks to the square while meditating. His ally of the force has uses his body to not attack him. As the Hunters,  Huntress, and Atlas army came. They then fight off all the Grimm. It was then the woman named Glynda then close off the hole were the Grimm comes from. It was minutes until it was done. All the Grimm were gone while they all went straight to
Y/n then looks up to see Hunters, Huntress, and Atlas soldiers pointing their guns and melee weapons at him. Y/n surrenders to them while they put their hand. It was then the soldier escort him and Roman to the ship. About an hour Ironwood came to his cell while Y/n looks at him.

Y/n: " Ironwood so you came to talk to me."

Ironwood: " Yes and your involvement with the White Fang is to know that you are the one casing this."

Y/n: " So what are you going to do with me?"

Ironwood: " To make trial on you. You been making huge crime and casing this. What do you have to say for your self."

Y/n: " It's war then. My General is alive so he is in charge now. Let me go or it is war you want."

Ironwood: " Never you been a mad man and you will see justice."

Y/n: " Then it's war. Your blood will be on your hands."

Ironwood then close while he had NK choice to stop his General while if he could stop this new war. Y/n then smiles while phase 5 is done.