Chapter 6 The huge Reveal and big issue

Y/n: " Message encoded to Count Dooku. My Master I have finished Phase one of our operation. I will find the White Fang hideout and they will join us. For now I must get their trust and maybe information. For now me and my General will go."

3rd Pov

Somewhere at the Academy Blake was on her internet to find evidence about another Schnee. Blake was going about an hour but there was nothing left. It was then there was one and she opens up and shall people waking. It was then an explosion came and people ran. It was then Blake was looking until he saw a boy walking while he does not look like he is panicking. Blake looks closely until she saw little white hair and his eye color. Blake was surprise that he is like the man she met.

Meanwhile

Ozpin was studying the live event of the man who looks like he was from the Schnee family. He the then looked the the privates to know the family tree. Ozpin only sees three children of the Schnee family but nothing. It was then Glynda came with General Ironwood.

Ironwood: " Ozpin how it's-"

Ironwood saw Ozpin looking at the Schnee family while Ozpin looks at him.

Ozpin: " Ahhh General Ironwood. It's good to see you."

Ironwood: " Tell me Ozpin why are you looking at the Schnee family?"

Ozpin then turns the screen to see the man with white hair.

Ozpin: " Care to explain this. You say that the Schnee family only has three but this one only has the same color like them."

Ironwood: " Look it was a secret to them but he's already dead."

Ozpin: " Yes but that's robot that attack my students is with him. I need to know about another Schnee or it will be a issue."

Ironwood then sighs to know the jig was up.

Ironwood: " Ok fine Ozpin. The man is a Schnee but we though he died in an accident. His name was Y/n and he was wanted for Faunus uprisings. There was a bounty for millions of Lien of dead or alive."

Ozpin: " And let me guess. He was hiding."

Ironwood: " Thats what we thought until a powerful bounty hunter got him but he died."

Ozpin: " How did he died?"

Ironwood: " His throat was crush and Y/n just disappeared without a trace. We thought he was gone forever until you found him."

Ozpin: " .... This might be a big issue then we thought."

Hours later

At night Blake and Sun where at the secret hideout where all the Faunus will be part of the white fang. Blake and Sun enters while they wear grimm mask. As Blake and Sun looked around to see many Faunus who wanted rights in Renmant. It was fang the White Fang Lieutenant.

White Fang Lieutenant: " Thank you for coming. And those who are new we have a comrade of ours. He's our good help."

It was then Roman Torchwick came with a girl named Neo. Everyone was begin to complain about the man who is roman.

Faunus girl: " What's a Human doing here?!"

Roman: " I glade you asked Deery. I like your first to admit humans are the worst."

???: " Not really. I have proof."

It was then everyone looked at him to see a man with a hood. Blake knows it's him who told her the message. Sun was confused until Y/n jumps down. He then floats until Roman looks at him.

Roman: " Hey your the man who says about a deal."

Y/n: " Yes yes I am but what I hate is the government that's why I have this."

It was then Hunter crash out of the glass and capture a politician of Vale.

Y/n: " As you know this politician has corrupted everyone including those who have Betrayed your kind. Those corrupted people shall die and there will be no mercy. As for him this is what I am going to do."

Y/n took his hood off revealing his face and hair while he got his lightsaber and stab the politician. Everyone just gasp while whispers came. Blake was holding her tears due from how this man killed a innocent man on purpose.

Y/n: " As you know that I am part of the Schnee but there is one thing. I am the man who made a riot in Faunus labor!!! I am the one who killed hundreds of soldiers!!! I was the one who killed the bounty hunter!!!"

Y/n throws the patch that the great bounty hunter wore. The Faunus took a look while they saw him as a true man. Roman was confused until he looks at him.

Roman: " Hmmm your face kinda looks like the someone I knew."

Y/n: " Of course. I am part of the Schnee until they are corrupted. I am the man with my words but you all should support me."

White Fang Lieutenant: " Why do you want to support you? You killed a man who is like you but how can we trust you?"

Y/n smiles and shows him the droid army and blasters.

Y/n: " With my army we could be unstoppable. I will help you on your rights and together we will make renmant perfect. For now your leader must contact me or will you join me now."

Roman: " Yeah yeah yeah but your just crazy."

Y/n: " I am crazy. Here this is crazy."

Y/n then uses his force and choke Roman. Every white fang points their guns while in the dark Commando droids came out and point at them. Neo was going to help him until Hunter blocks her path.

Y/n: " Am I crazy for you or this is my magic trick hmmm?"

Y/n only hears Roman's noises being choked. Y/n then stopped while Roman breaths.

Y/n: " You better watch your mouth or your aspersions will break."

Roman: " Very funny!!! God I freakin hate that guy."

Y/n: " Get use with me. I'll give you something good."

White Fang Lieutenant: " Ok while I will talk to this man new recruits please come forward."

As the new recruits walks forward. Y/n then sense that she is here. Y/n smiles while he looks at Blake. Blake was about to do something until he winks at her and uses his force. The power went off while everyone can't see. Blake and Sun ran while the power came on.

Roman: " What was that?!"

Y/n: " Ohh I don't know but I think we have intruders."

Roman: " You mean the Faunus girl and monkey boy!!!"

Y/n: " Yes and you should get them."

Roman went inside the robot while Hunter went to him.

Hunter: " You let them escape?"

Y/n: " Yes because I sense there will be betrayal on them."

Hunter: " Why?"

Y/n: " Remember that you met a man with a sword. He will corrupted them and kill the innocents."

Hunter: " But you just killed-"

Y/n: " He's corrupted plus no wittiness."

Hunter: " I see."

Y/n: " Now everyone it's good to see you but we are leaving."

Y/n, Hunter, and the Commando droids left while everyone in the white fan was confused. Y/n and Hunter left on their ship while they watch to see a fight. About an hour it was done. Y/n smiles to know his plan is working out. Now the third phase is to get the data.