Chapter 13 The Battle in Vale

Narrator: " War has began General Hunter and his army had begun the invasion in Vale. While the death of Penny the armies of Grimm and the White Fang are invading. To push back the Grimm and Vale Y/n propose a air strike on the grim while they needed more troops. With the Geonosisans helping them. General Hunter had killed penny while hordes of grimm came. It was then Altas had to shot the CIS while they have an advantage of war effort. Y/n plan's worked but how can he finish it."

3rd Pov

Somewhere in Atlas's ship Y/n and Roman were waiting someone until they heard screaming. It was then the door opens while Melanie, Militia, and Nina was looking at them.

Y/n: " Good timing I was hoping for someone can save me."

Nina: " Yeah and here he wants you to give this to you."

Nina throws Y/n his lightsaber while he smiles. He then grabs it and looks at it.

Y/n: " Thank you now let's go."

Y/n then gets up while he took out the dust on his outfit.

Roman: " Hey what about me?!"

Y/n: " Your friend is coming but me I have plans for this one"

Y/n with Militia, Melanie, and Nina walked until they saw Atlas Gaurds.

Atlas guards: " Freeze!!!"

Militia, Melanie, and Nina were in their fighting positions until Y/n stops them.

Y/n: " Let me deal with them."

As Y/n walks to them he then blast his force lighting at them. The guards just shouts with pain while Y/n throws them to the glass. The guards were screaming while they fell to the ground.

Melanie: " Wow that was kinda cool."

Y/n: " Thanks and now were is the escape pod?"

Nina: " I know were it it now let's go."

Nina while Y/n, Militia, and Melanie fellows her.

Meanwhile with Hunter

Hunter was leaving while his droids leave too. They were going to meet the main force. Hunter then went to the fighter while he then lands to the force. Hunter then met with Kalani while he looks at him.

Kalani: " Our plan is getting along. General do your thing."

Hunter: " Hahahahaha this is our time for a fight."

Hunter then got two of his lightsabers and then lead his battle droids to battle. Hunter then slash the Grimm while he just slash all. He then continues the front with many battle droids.

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n with Nina, Militia, and Melanie were in the escape pod. Y/n was in it while he then escapes the ship. The escape pod was going down while it crash to beacon. Y/n and the girls got out while Y/n looks around to see beacon as a battle zone.

Y/n: " You girls should go. I'll be ok."

Melanie, Nina, and Militia nodded and ran. Y/n was just walking around to see the battlefield. Y/n's plan did work. The war against renmant has began but with the White Fang and Grimm well for him he didn't plan it. For once he had to remove this. As Y/n looks around he then notice two atlas droids with red on their face. Y/n looks behind while he then got out his lightsaber. He then slash faster until the two atlas bots looks at each other. As they point their bodies then fell down burning. Y/n just put it back while he just take a walk around the school.

Meanwhile with Hunter

The city was overrun with battle droids. General Hunter continues marching to beacon tower. People were running and screaming while the Grimm kills some people. Hunter then slash them all until he looks at Qrow.