volume 1 cover, summary, characters

Summary

Join Remi and Edward as they adventure through the Diora kingdom, fighting, training and trying their best to make it out alive from the deadliest of monsters, corrupt knights and the elusive Aris cult.

Characters

Remi Oyo:- The main character, a normal final year student that died and has been transported to another world. However, his honest behavior almost gets him killed by the Aris cult, but his life is spared when he becomes the host of the wrath demon, a chaotic being that craves destruction, now cursed with the embodiment of wrath. Remi's personality is then made into one of a person with 24/7 anger issues.

Edward Anderson:- the 3rd son of a wealthy knight's family, but due to his lack of fighting prowess, he is disowned. Seeking a purpose, he stumbled upon Remi and the two sharpen each others ambition to rise to the top.

Who will side with this pair on their journey of life with an entire world of dangerous monsters and foes alike? Can they really rely on others?

Things to know

Magic attacks are written in{bracket}

Skills are written in [bracket]

Thoughts are written in (bracket)

Titles/Levels/monsters/classes are written in *lv10*

Sound effects are 'boom'

This is written from a third/omnipotence point of view.