59 Extra

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 59: Extra seven

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Suhang Interchange

seven thirty.

Zhang Wei went to the hospital with a carefully prepared breakfast. She sent her to help the children in Suhang in the villa. The whole area was a whole day. Finally, she stayed in the villa for a night and forced Li Qingyuan.

Advertisement

Ad

"mom."

"mom."

The door of the ward was pushed open, and left and right hurriedly ran in. Yesterday, Dad took his mother away with a nervous look. He didn’t come back one day. The two brothers were already nervous, although Li Shushu explained that Mom I went to the hospital to have a sister, but I was worried about not seeing my mother’s left and right all day and night.

"Left left, right and right." Resting for one night, Shen Xi's face is much better.

"Mom, how are you?" asked left and left with a small face worried.

"Mom is okay, I will be discharged after two days." Shenxi smiled.

"Mom, what about the sister? Li Shushu and Grandma Zhang said that my sister has come out of her mother's stomach." Right and right face asked innocently.

"My sister is in the baby room, and will be sent when I finish the inspection." Shen Xi said.

"Then we can see my sister in a while?" asked right and right eyes.

"Yeah." Shen Xi replied.

Advertisement

Zhang Wei, this is a family who prepared the breakfast and pushed the table on the bed to Shenxi and said, "Mrs. Let's eat something first."

"Yes, my mother is eating." Left and right and right and right did not ask, and looked up and waited for her mother to eat.

"Then you accompany me to eat." Shenxi did not have any appetite, but looked at the faces that the children expected, or smiled and picked up the chopsticks.

Zhang Xiao smiled and put the one that was prepared for Suhang on the table next to him: "Sir, you can also eat something."

"Okay." It has been watching all the mother-child interactions in Suzhou and Hangzhou, and this has only come back.

"Then you eat, I went to see my daughter, and I have to go to work in a while." Li Qingyuan saw nothing about himself, and he planned to say hello.

"I will accompany you." Su Hang listened to Li Qingyuan's words and put down the chopsticks that had just been picked up.

"No, I will go on my own, you should have breakfast first." Li Qingyuan said.

Advertisement

Suhang did not speak, just stood up and crossed the door of Li Qingyuan. Li Qingyuan shrugged his shoulders and said hello to the left and right. He turned and followed.

Shen Xi looked at the door of the ward, and his expression flashed a bit of hesitation. Do you want to tell Su Hang that he also has the same memory as him?

Pediatrics, baby room door.

Li Qingyuan looked at the little baby inside the pink toot, happy like his own child: "Sure enough, the girl looks good, when the left and right are just born, it is not so beautiful."