57 Extra

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 57: Extra five

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Suhang Interchange

Suhang put a dumpling in a dish with chopsticks, and stared at the three people on the opposite side.

Advertisement

Ad

Shen Xi, who has a big belly but a smile, looks like a boy with the same appearance. The older boy, who is left-left, doesn't seem to like eating leeks. Every time he gets it, he always suffers a face and swallows it under Shen Xi's gaze. Another boy named Right Right eats everything, but he likes to be spoiled. He always eats two dumplings and praises Shenxi.

Don't ask why Suhang can tell who is who at a glance, and he is very strange.

"Why don't you eat?" Shen Xi alone has to take care of two children. No way, whoever makes the relationship between father and son three is not good, when she has the time to look up, she finds the dumplings in the Suhang plate. They are all cool.

"Oh, oh." Suhang listened to Shenxi and swallowed the dumplings in the dish.

"Oh, that's all cool." Shenxi was anxious to stop, not stopped.

"No...nothing." Is Shenxi caring about himself? Are you caring about yourself? Su Hang’s heart was out of control with a small red flower, and his face was still cold.

"What happened to you today?" Shen Xi wondered. "Is it that I jumped over to you last night? How did you wake up?"

Advertisement

"Yeah." Suhang first nodded, then reacted and hurriedly shook his head and explained, "No... I didn't sleep well, you didn't quarrel me."

Shen Xi blinked, always feeling that the man's state is a bit strange, as if returning to the time when the two just got married.

"Mom, don't talk to the big demon." Left and right, seeing the mother only talking to the big devil, even the dumplings that he quietly put back a few leeks and egg stuffing were not found.

"Mom, Mom, don't you say that you and us are a country?" Right and right also echoed.

"Well, I don't care about your father." Shenxi reluctantly promised that they all blame Suhang for nothing, always saying that after her daughter was born, she must be a hundred times better than her son. Then I was heard by these two careful children, and it became such a battle between father and son.

"Not a father, it is a big devil." Left and right corrected.

"The Big Devil." Right and right, drumming the gang and nodding.

"Well, we don't care about the big devil." Shenxi smiled softly, took the napkin on the table and wiped the corners of the two children.

Advertisement

Suddenly there are two more sons, even in a dream, the emotions of Suzhou and Hangzhou are also very complicated. From the beginning of the squad, to a little bit of strangeness, and then to the light of watching their eating heart will unconsciously soften. These two children are the children of him and Shen Xi, just right. However, even if he and Shen Xi’s children can’t let Shenxi ignore himself.

Su Hang reached out and put the leek and egg dumplings, which were quietly clipped back to the left, back into the left and left plates. In the horrified sight of the left and left, he said coldly: "No picky eaters."