20

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 20:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

The top floor of the Su Shi Group Building, Fang Yu took the file bag he just received and hesitated whether to take it apart and take a look. If it is in the past, the documents sent to the president's office, as long as it is not specially marked, he needs to check it in advance, and after he understands the contents, he will take it to BoSS, which will improve the efficiency of BoSS.

Advertisement

Ad

However, the document in hand today was sent by Shen’s group. Fang Yu did not receive any instructions from Suzhou and Hangzhou before, so he did not dare to open this document.

While Fang Yu was hesitating, Su Hang happened to come in from outside. He had a face that was sullen, and there was an irritating breath on his body. Fang Yu was hesitant to see this situation.

"BoSS!" Zhu Lin and Lilith stood up respectfully and greeted their own BoSS, and saw someone who would nod their heads on weekdays. This time, they went straight without squinting.

"What's wrong with BoSS? It's like eating a silo." Zhu Lin saw the door of the president's office open and closed, and couldn't help but whispered Fang Yu.

"How do I know that I am not with you at noon?" Fang Yu looked at the portfolio in his hand and prayed silently. "I hope the president can feel better after seeing the photos in the photo frame." ”

Advertisement

Su Hang walked into the office and buried the whole body in the boss's chair. His mind was still echoing the words that Shanghe and he had said to him.

Brought back 30 billion back? Only one month late? The childhood sweetheart of Shenxi, the golden boy and girl in the circle, the default Shen family son-in-law before the Shen family accident. How do you listen to yourself like a bandit who robbed the road halfway.

Ah……

Su Hang sneered and didn't know whether to laugh at himself or laugh at others. He only knows that no matter which way he is with Shenxi, no one can separate them as long as they are together.

For a long time, Suhang gradually calmed down and started the afternoon work. He extended his right hand to get the documents to be reviewed, inadvertently saw a photo frame that should not exist on the desk, and then the right hand could not help but from the top of the file. Moved next to it, took the beautiful photo frame to the front.

The moment of freezing in the photo is the happiest moment since Suhang has memories. Even if I see this photo again at this time, Suhang will feel that the yellow lawn on the lake is full of colorful flowers.

Advertisement

"No one can separate us, as long as you are willing to stay with me." As if you were comforted, the look on Suhang's face gradually softened.

Fang Yu outside the door waited for half an hour to confirm that his BoSS should have seen the photos, then took the documents sent by Shen and carefully knocked on the door of the BoSS office.

"Come in."

Inside, there was a cold voice from Suhang, and the usual tone of the past, it seems that the photo frame has played its due role. Fang Yu took a sigh of relief and took the paper into the president's office.