28

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 28:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

December 23, Friday.

The car was driving at a constant speed on the highway leading to the airport. Shenxi still asked with some uncertainty: "Do you really want to go?"

Advertisement

Ad

"Yeah!" This is the third time Shenxi has asked him, and Suhang replied as usual.

"Why are you going to suddenly?" This question was also asked before Shenxi, but this man who has been screaming has never answered her positively.

"I just have time." Suhang said vaguely.

"This is not the point." Shen Xi glanced at the man's hand holding the steering wheel, clearly that the knuckles were all white, but his face had no expression.

"..." Suhang did not know how to answer, but had to pretend to die.

This is the case, and it is like this. Every time it is like this, it’s never said.

"Ask you? Why do you want to follow me to the province of Y." After Shenxi felt that he was with Suhang, his temper was getting worse.

"..." I noticed the anger in Shenxi's tone, and Suhang nervously pouted.

Angry? I am not happy with Shenxi? Does she want to let me go? Why don't you want me to go? Why can't business and you go, can't I go? (Hey, is that a birthday for a younger sister?)

Advertisement

Suhang Yue wants to be more wronged. The front is the exit of the high-speed airport road. After the Suzhou-Hangzhou Expressway turns, after the auxiliary road, he quickly encounters a red light. He stepped on the brakes and stopped the car. This is aggrieved. Asked: "Can't I go?"

The sound seems to be no different from the tone of his usual speech, but Shen Xi heard the grievances from inside, and she instantly created the illusion that she was bullying the honest man. It was a hell.

"Forget it, you want to go and go." Shenxi lost.

Suhang secretly glanced at Shenxi, and his mouth sneaked a sneak peek. When the signal light turned green, a foot throttle went out and drove all the way into the parking lot of the airport.

When Su Hang took out a backpack from the trunk of Shenxi and took off his shoulder bag, Shen Xi couldn't help but raise his eyebrow and asked: "Is the luggage packed?"

Su Hang backpacked his hand, but quickly adjusted it, he locked the car if nothing had happened, dragged his suitcase and walked to Shenxi. Make the ultimate skills and play silly.

naive!

"Is the ticket bought?" Shen Xi looked at the man with a funny smile.

Advertisement

"Buy." Su Hang replied.

Also, the luggage is packed in advance, and the ticket should be bought.

"With me on a flight?" Shen Xi thought and asked again.

"Yeah." Buying a ticket for the same flight must be a long-term plan. After the end of the game, Suhang was guilty.

"Oh..." Shen Xi finally couldn't resist laughing, but he didn't ask Suhang again. She stepped forward and walked. "Go, Yunshu and business schoolmasters have arrived."