46

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 46:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Yesterday, Shenxi’s cold was completely good. In the evening, the two went to Shenjia Villa and returned the bracelet from Chen Yu to Shen’s mother. Shen Mu knows that Su Hang is the little boy who saved his daughter. It is more loving to see Su Hang’s eyes.

Advertisement

Ad

Shen Shen had a hard time giving Suhang a dish, complaining why he never said it, Shen Shen was simple and rude, and asked directly: "Have your girl who has been in love for many years is my creek?"

Suhang sneaked a glimpse of Shenxi, red-eyed, and nodded lightly.

Shen Shen saw the shy appearance of Su Hang and sneaked his mouth.

"I said how you appeared so timely." Shen Fu did not breathe a sigh, "said, how long have you been staring at your kid?"

In fact, Suhang does not know how long he has been staring. Anyway, he has been staring. From the beginning of the simple stare, and then stared at the green light, how did the transformation begin, he did not understand too much.

"Step aside!"

The loud noise from the outside of the door interrupted Suhang’s memories. He looked at the door with some dissatisfaction.

"I let you let you go, didn't you hear it?" Su Mingli's voice came from outside the door, screaming and yelling, "A little secretary dare to stop me?"

Advertisement

"The president is taking a lunch break, and now he is not seen." Fang Yu’s voice sounded in an orderly manner.

"Fang Yu, I want to see Suhang." The voice of Liu Fang came from outside the door.

"Mom, what are you so polite to him?" Su Mingli said, "Let us go straight in."

"No."

A sound of mutual push was accompanied by the blockade of Fang Yu. The door of the office was pushed away by the "砰". Suhang looked coldly at Su Mingli, who was at the forefront, and said to Fang Yu at the door. : "Take the door."

"Yes." Fang Yu refused to sort out some messy clothes and re-closed the door from the outside.

"Su Hang!!" Su Mingli saw Su Hang, red eyes will rush up, but was stopped by Liu Fang.

"Mom, what are you doing to stop me?" Su Mingli struggled.

"You don't move, let me ask him." Liu Fang calmed Su Mingli, and then looked at Suhang, who was too lazy to stand up after the desk, suppressed the anger and asked, "Chen Yu's things are not what you do." ?"

Advertisement

Su Hang quietly watched the half-day drama. At this time, when he heard Liu Fang’s problem, he was interested in picking an eyebrow and asked: "What do you mean?"

"Do you still pretend?" Su Mingli asked. "Are you taking the Shen family's bracelet from him and forcing him to break up with me?"

"Oh..." Suhang sneered with irony. "Miss Su Jiada’s eyes are so bad? A small boss with only a few dozen companies in a company is watching?"

"You..." Su Mingli's face was distorted. How could she see Chen Yu, if it was because he was a savior of Shenxi's childhood, he wanted to use him, and he reluctantly agreed to associate with him. But I don't want to be stunned at the end. I think Su Mingli is flustered.