33

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 33:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

In the early morning of the second day, Suhang, who didn’t sleep in the evening, squatted and changed clothes to the door, and carefully looked to the second floor. At this time of the day, Shenxi will go downstairs and go to the morning with himself.

Advertisement

Ad

"Sir, early." Zhang Wei took a bowl of breakfast for the fifth day and came out of the kitchen.

"Cough, early." Su Hang immediately stood up straight and a serious return.

Waiting for Zhang to pull out the door of the living room, Su Hang continued to look to the second floor, a pair of eyes staring at the stairs without moving, obviously can not see anything, but is not willing to take back.

Zhang Wei was waiting outside for the fifth day, and spent about fifteen minutes before and after. When he came back with the basin, he saw his family standing still. It seemed that he could not change his posture. So he wondered: "Mr. Don't go to the morning run today?"

"Go, let's go." Su Hang said, he went outside the door. When he walked to the door, he didn't hold back or glanced back. Unfortunately, nothing was seen. Suhang had no choice but to be alone. Going out for a run.

Suhang’s usual running route was to turn left and go to the ginkgo trail to the mountain, but today he changed his direction, went straight to the right and went down the hill. Suhang remembers that there is a flower shop from here to the distance.

Advertisement

Suhang took the fifth day, one person and one dog excitedly ran down the mountain, ran for 20 minutes and found it for ten minutes before finding the flower shop, but unfortunately the early flower shop did not open. The glass door of the Suhang See Flower Shop wrote the phone number of the owner, and almost dialed the other party's phone without hesitation.

The woman who answered the phone was a woman. The voice was not very old, and the tone was full of irritability.

"Who, early in the morning, let no one sleep?"

"..." Suhangton said after a second, "I need a bunch of roses."

Finally, Su Hang bought a bunch of overnight roses at three times the price. It was already eight o'clock at the time. Usually, both of them were already having breakfast at this time. Suhang was afraid of Shenxi waiting for him. A taxi.

The taximan sees one person and one dog on the train, and the other party reports the address.

"Master, please hurry up, my wife and I will go back to dinner." Su Hang urged the road (Shenxi: But why do you want to add the latter sentence??).

Advertisement

"Wang!" The fifth day also followed.

The master who was forced to show his face was depressed and turned to the front of the car. It took less than five minutes to send the person to the villa. When he left, he shook his head and sighed: "The rich people now, are there no cars?" Walked."

Suhang looked at the beautifully wrapped roses in his hand. When he thought about seeing Shenxi for a while, he must apologize. Although he thought about it for a night, he didn't figure out what was wrong with him, but it didn't matter.