56 Extra

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 56: Extra four

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Suhang Interchange

As usual in the early morning of each day, Suhang always wakes up before Shenxi. He quietly looks at the long hair of the pillow, and then sits up gently, and brazenly looks at the sleeping face of Shenxi.

Advertisement

Ad

Because, only this time in the day, he can look at his wife without any disguise, and after today, I am afraid there is no such opportunity.

Even though there was more disappointment, Suhang had to get up and leave, as usual, groomed, went to the cloakroom to change clothes, and then went downstairs, waiting to have breakfast with Shenxi. Just today... Su Hang looked at the door of the study room, thinking about the divorce agreement that he took home yesterday, and his heart hurts.

"Sir, don't you go to the morning run today?" Zhang Wei came out of the kitchen and saw Suhang wearing a simple home service instead of the usual sportswear.

Suhang is somewhat surprised that Zhang Wei will ask him this question, but still shakes his head gently: "Don't go."

What kind of reaction will she think of when she wants to divorce Shen Xi? Surprise is for sure, then, will it be happy?

"This way." Zhang Wei said with some embarrassment, "Mrs. said yesterday that she wants to eat dumplings. I am wrapping this dumpling, but the kitchen vinegar is used up. I also said that if you go out for a while, help me. The commissary brought a bottle back."

Advertisement

“Wife wants to eat dumplings?” Suhang caught the focus.

"Well, my wife sent me a message last night, saying that I would buy some dumplings and cook it back today. I thought about the cleanliness of the house that I bought outside. I came over in the early morning, and there was no vinegar." Hesitated and said, "That line, I will buy it, it may be a little late for breakfast."

"I will go." Suhang stopped Zhang Wei, who was about to untie the apron. "You go to make dumplings, I will buy it."

"You go buy it? That line, then I will go to pack more, anyway, there are many people." Zhang Wei counted as he walked, and the two young masters also liked to eat dumplings. I put more in the refrigerator, they thought You can eat at any time while eating.

Suhang wears a white loose sweater, the warm temperament of the sweater, which dilutes the chill of the man's eyebrows. He looked at the black car in the yard and finally broke the car key into his trouser pocket. This may be the last time he did something for Shenxi, so let this matter take longer.

Advertisement

Suhang stepped out of the villa door, stepping down the hill in the morning light in October, passing through the newly brushed zebra crossing, and entering the commissary that had just opened the door.

"Mr. Su, what do you want?" The store owner is a fat big man, apparently knowing Suhang Xiaoxiao’s question.

Some strange bosses in Suzhou and Hangzhou actually know themselves, but he has never had any curiosity. He just said a faint amount of money, "vinegar."

"Eat dumplings," asked Daxie.

"Yeah." Suhang nodded coldly.

"It must be that your wife wants to eat dumplings." Daxie said as he took out a bottle of vinegar and said, "This vinegar is the best when you eat dumplings."