35

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 35:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Want to understand the meaning of Shenxi’s words, Su Hang’s heart’s concerns were completely put down, and the sudden happiness that he suddenly came to make him couldn’t help but recollect. The man smirked until he was awakened by a short phone call.

Advertisement

Ad

Su Hang connected the phone, and there was a voice full of anger in Li Qingyuan: "Still in the company, come out and have a drink together."

"No time, I want to go home." Su Hang did not want to refuse.

"Shenxi is not at home, why are you going back?" Li Qingyuan asked.

"How do you know?" Su Hang asked wondering.

"If Shenxi is at home, can you still be at the company?" Li Qingyuan warmly invited, "Come out, have a drink, and it will not be much time."

Suhang looked at his watch and thought that he hadn’t seen Li Qingyuan for a long time. He nodded and agreed.

The two went to a clear bar, the environment was still quiet, knowing that Suhang could not drink spirits, Li Qingyuan had five or six bottles of beer, and opened it together, then handed a bottle to Suhang and said, "You will drink." This bottle, the rest is for me."

Although Su Hang's stomach is not good, but there is no bad need to drink alcohol, so he and Li Qingyuan touched the bottle, and the two took a sip.

"I heard that you are on your back with your mom today?" Li Qingyuan asked.

Advertisement

"I have nothing to do with her!" Su Hang coldly corrected.

"Well, OK, I will be wrong." Li Qingyuan reminded, "But I still want to remind you that this time is not a tear when the face is broken. Now the Soviet Union is a tight string, a little harder. It’s broken.”

"I know." If it wasn't, Suhang wouldn't just warn it today. I thought of it here. Suhang had some irritated loose neckline tie. Suddenly, a soft jade body fell from the oblique rear, just pressing On his shoulder, a glass of wine sprinkled Suhang.

"I'm sorry, sorry, I just didn't stand firm." The beauty of the red lips, hurriedly apologized, a pair of weak and boneless hands will go to the chest of Suzhou and Hangzhou to be soaked by red wine.

"Let's get out." Su Hang opened the woman's hand, in the woman's sly look, did not lift the head and went straight to the bathroom.

"Beauty, that person is married. However, I am still single." Li Qingyuan raised his eyebrows.

Advertisement

The beauty who was seen by the trick seemed to be at all embarrassed. She threw a brow at Li Qingyuan and said: "The one is a tailor-made suit with hundreds of thousands of people. It is Mercedes-Benz. You, drink the cheapest beer. Wearing a denim t-shirt with hundreds of pieces."

"Hey, I am still driving a BMW." Li Qingyuan put the car keys on the table.

"This, Taobao will sell 20." After the beauty finished, she smiled at Li Qingyuan, and she was happy to leave.

"I am going to..." Li Qingyuan has countless bubbles, and it is an eye-opener.

At this time, Su Hang came back from the bathroom, and he was so wet that he felt uncomfortable. He picked up the car keys and coat and left for a greeting when he greeted Li Qingyuan.