21

Please Confess to Me [Rebirth] Chapter 21:

PrevNextTable of Contents

Night Mode : 

 RAW : 

Su's Building.

Zhu Lin returned from the marketing department and listened to the vague voice in the president's office. She whispered to Lilith and asked: "Not yet?"

"No." Lilith shook his head.

Advertisement

Ad

"What is this?" Zhu Lin couldn't help but guess, "I have been in for more than two hours. The last time the boss and BoSS talked for so long or for the purpose of buying Yuheng commerce, is there any big merger case?" ”

"No, the boss didn't bring any information when he entered." Lilith recalled.

In the president's office, which is separated from the door, Fang Yu, who is squatting, looked at the watch and said, "Boss, I will pick up my wife by the time."

Su Hang listened, and raised his hand to look at the time and said: "There are still half an hour, we will practice again."

"Don't, don't..." Fang Yuda was shocked. "BoSS, I have to drive you for a while, this foot can no longer be injured."

"..." Su Hang glanced at Fang Yu's slightly swollen instep and looked a little depressed.

"That is actually..." Fang Yu noticed that his own BoSS's mood was wrong, and comforted. "In fact, there has been a lot of progress. You are now jumping and dancing, and you can step on it at most."

Advertisement

"That is because you have been helping me to make a few beats." Suhang said with a self-knowledge, "Moreover, if you step on two things, my wife can't step on it."

"..." So you stepped on the five dance studios of the people's dance studio. If you can't find anyone, you can go back to the company and force me to accompany you to practice. Fang Yu never thought that he would be responsible for jumping one day after learning to dance. Female step.

"Let's go." Su Hang put on the whole shirt and put on the coat and said, "You have to go back and change clothes."

"Yes." Fang Yu quickly put on his shoes and limped out to the office behind Suhang.

Behind them, Zhu Lin and Lilith looked at each other with horror.

"How is the boss limping?" Zhu Lin said differently.

"Is it..." Lilith has no control over her brain.

With the excitement of Wang Wusheng in the fifth year, the black Mercedes-Benz stopped at the door of the villa. Suhang opened the door from the back seat and touched the head of the fifth child. He walked to the living room at the beginning.

Zhang Hao, who heard the sound, came downstairs and saw Suhang smiled and said: "Mr. is back."

Advertisement

“Yeah.” Su Hang asked, “Mrs.”

"When the wife puts on the upstairs, she is ready." Zhang Hao replied.

"Yeah." Suhang heard that Shenxi was ready, and turned back to the room to change clothes.

Zhang Yan looked at the center of the living room and Fang Yu said with a smile: "The party secretary will play with the fifth day, I will go upstairs to see what the wife needs to help."