Pancakes

It's been about three weeks, Preforming with other bands, interviews , and even I got to do some meet and greets with the guys!
It's been so much fun! Me and Kylie have gone shopping in some of the malls. Right now we were in Toronto Canada.
It's so amazing!

"Yo! Guys you gotta be on stage in 10 minutes!" The guys manager yelled.
Kylie was already hanging out with Johnnie.
I ran over to the Pierce the veil tour bus and walked in.

"Honey im home!" I yell.
Vic came over.
"Hey." I say carrying out the Y.
"You look awesome." He says smiling. I was wearing my white vans, black shorts and black Metallica shirt that I cut into a tank top. I also dyed my hair a dark blue with hints of black.
"Thank you." I say giving Vic a hug.
Tony came out next.

"Rain you look hot not gonna lie." Tony says.
I giggle.
"Bro." Vic says.
"I was kidding well not really but it's not like I'm gonna date her." Tony said.
"Thanks." I say smiling.
Jamie and Mike came out.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Well we preform at 3:30. So we can do what ever until then." Vic said.

"Well we are in Canada. Let's get some Canadian Bacon and pancakes with syrup. And maybe we can like hang out around town." I suggest.
The guys smile.

"Sure!" They all say in unison.

"Let's go!" I say running out of the bus. The guys follow behind me.

"But one rule. You can't be bouncing off the walls." Mike says.

"Aww no fair! This is the vans off the wall tour!" I complain.
The guys laugh.

"Okay leggo." Tony says.
I smile and we start to leave the entrance. We all get to sign some autographs for crying fans.
A more business Man walked over to me.

"Sky Biersack?" He asked.

"Uhm, yes." I answer.

"Hi, I don't know if you know me but I'm Chris Nofield. I'm a producer I've heard your vocals and you are incredible." He said.

"Oh thank you." I say with a nervous smile.

"I would really like it if maybe I could work with you, you know get you out into the music business." He said.

"Well I'd have to get my brothers permission." I say

"Here's my card." He says handing me a business card, he tells me good day and walks away.

"Wow that's awesome! You know he told us to stop making music." Jamie said.
I frown.

"Dick move." I say.
Vic laughs.

"Well we've found our home. He can defiantly help you." Vic said.
I smile.

------------------------------------------
At The Cafe
------------------------------------------

"And I will have 12 pancakes." Jamie says.
I look at Jamie with wide eyes.
"Oh. 12 eh? Actually make mine 14." Says Tony. I giggle.

"Actually.. Keep mine comming." Jamie says.
Basically they are gonna eat until they're sick.
Ew.
I sigh and lean my head against Vic's shoulder.
He smiles wide.
"You really gonna eat?" He asks.
I smile and nod.
The lady comes with the food we ordered.
I smile and dump butter and syrup on my pancakes. The syrup is all natural.
Yum!
The guys ate their faces, Mike, Vic and I watched in disgust.
Tony's eyes suddenly went wide, he covered his mouth and ran into the bathroom.
I looked at Jamie.

"Aha! I knew I would win! 21 pancakes down!" Jamie said smiling.
I giggle.
"Now I'll make you a special detox drink so you don't get sick." I say.
Vic picks me up after he pays and carries me out of the Cafe.

"Vic!" I yell. "Put me down!" I say.
"Never!!" He says running around.
"Jamieeee!" I yell.
Mike comes behind vic and tickles him Vic let's go and Tony grabbed me before I fell to the ground.
I smile and Vic laughs.
We head back to the venue the guys had to get ready.
I was standing near a food truck and I noticed a guy, wearing a batman tank top, very tall, short black hair, ripped jeans.
I ran over and jumped onto his back.

"Woah what the fu- oh hey Rain." Andy says. I giggle.

"Sup Biersack" I say in a fake wanna be Purdy voice. Andy laughs.
"Well sup Ash?" He asks.
"Let's go hit the club later man. It'll be great. CC can come lets do it Vegas style." I say, something typical that would come out of Purdy's mouth.
Andy laughs.
"Sup Rain?"he asked.
"Not much. I'm soo tired. I wanna go sleep." I say.
" go visit your uncle Kellin. I'm sure he'd love to hang out." Andy says.

"Okayy bye.." I say quoting frozen.
I walk to the tour busses and I see Bryan and Johnnie. Kylie was standing next to Johnnie and they were filming.
I ran up.
"Sup people! It's me sky!" I say.
"Hey sky you should join us for the sleeping with sirens interview. You in?" He asks.
"Hell Ya." I say excited.
We walk to the tour bus.
"Uncle Kellin!" I say giving him a hug. I smile and we all sit on the couch. I sit on Gabe's lap. Gabe and I are really good friends, I've known him for a while well back in 2009 when the band started and I met him once before and we instantly became friends. Bryan was sitting on the right side Kellin was next, then Gabe and I with Jack and Justin.

"So guys this is the 5th interview with Sleeping with sirens we are here on warped tour." Bryan says.
I laugh and cuddle up to Gabe. If anything Gabe was like another brother to me. He meant a lot to me.

"So we are gonna start up with a fun question. If you were a prison bitch what would your prison bitch name be?" Bryan asked. I laughed. The guys answered that question along with a few other ones, man this tour was the best. Especially Bryan's interviews.
It was over all a fun day I loved seeing the boys eat all those pancakes! I would have puked! Ew! It was so funny!

Hey guys! I'm not getting as many reads as I hoped for. I hope this is maybe interesting? If not then check out some of my other books. Thanks <3