Adoption, dating, preforming

"Whose ready for a Partayyy?" CC screeched running out from the bunks. His eyes went wide as he looked me up and down.

"ANDYYYY! Rain is wearing a pretty outfit!" He said.

I looked at him confused then looked down at myself. Fishnets with short black ripped shorts, my shirt said

'You twerk we mosh.' I wore my black platform shoes and my long chain cross necklace and a black tattoo choker.

Me and Kylie were wearing similar outfits with nude lips and grey eyeshadow and a perfect winged eye liner. I wore my normal band bracelets and wrapped my bandanna around my other right wrist.

Andy came over and looked at CC confused.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked looking at me.

"Oh I just mean Rain looks really pretty." He said.

I smiled and giggled.

"Hey who all is gonna be there tonight?" I asked Andy.

"Ronnie and the guys, All of BMTH,

Sleeping with sirens, PTV, basically everyone on tour." Andy said.

"Yeah like Johnnie. Oh and Bryan is gonna be doing some interviews too." Kylie said.

"Oh yeah Rain, Bryan told me not to tell you until we were ready for the party, so. . I gotta tell you something." Andy said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

" Well.. Bryan wanted to interview you to help you get started with your career." Andy said. My jaw dropped in total shock.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Yes way." Andy told me.

I smiled and hugged Andy.

Kylie came an joined, then CC, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley came along too.

"Well let's get going!" Jinxx exclaimed.

------------------------------------------

At The Party

------------------------------------------

"Yo! It's lil rain!" Ronnie said opening his arms.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Bryan told me you are doing an interview mind if I stop by?"

"No not at all of course you can." I said smiling.

"Good. Don't worry you'll have fun."

Ronnie reassured me.

"Thanks." I smiled at Ronnie and then Bryan came up to us.

"Hey Rain ready for the interview?" Bryan asked. Johnnie came up behind Bryan with his camera.

"Yeah totally." I said smiling.

We walked outside where it was quiet and sat on the ground.

"Okay we are starting in 3.. 2.. 1.."

Johnnie counted down.

"Hey what's up you guys? I'm BryanStars here with Rain Biersack also known as.."

"Sky Biersack!" I said smiling.

"If you guys didn't know she is the little sister of Andy Biersack, and she is also a singer. Right now she has preformed with some bands on warped tour, including Bring Me The Horizon and Balck veil brides.

So we have a few questions.

The first one is, if you were a pornstar what would your name be?" He asked. A small giggle slipped my mouth.