Trip to SI pt 1

"Peter, Amy, please stay back." The teacher, Mr. Ross had just finished announcing a surprise location field trip. "You two are not allowed on the field trip because you lied about your internship at SI, and you missed too many days of school."

"But,"

"That's enough Mr Parker. Now go home, both of you."

Peter Parker (Stark) and Amy (Amara) Freeman (Fury) had a conversation as they went to the car.

"If we could just use our real names life would be easier." Amara commented wistfully.

"Oh hush, Amy! At least you don't have to hide that your parents own Stark Industries!" Peter poked his friend.

"But my mom is Natasha Romanoff! She, Uncle Clint, And Uncle Fury are training me to take over SHIELD! And I'm Wolf Spider, the junior Black Widow! How do I hide that?"

"You yeet all your problems out the window and hope they hit Flash." Peter shrugged with a perfectly straight face. Amara laughed before getting in Happy's car and pulling out her laptop. "Amy, what Stark model is that? I've never seen the design before."

"I made this. So many things can be added to your dads computers. This one has a hologram screen, I can enlarge it, an AI, and built in high speed internet.It's essentially just a keyboard with added features." Amara showed Peter.

"Nice." Peter said as he slid into his seat. "Who voices your AI?"

"Katie is voiced by Aunt Carol. We made her and the rest with Kree technology."

When they got to the tower Peter and Amara used the private elevator, the only elevator with access to the penthouse.

"Amy! Tell Clint to get out of the vents!" Tony shouted down the hall.

"Clint! I'm gonna tell mom!" Amara said as she walked over to the knife block in the kitchen.

"Amy, if you grab a knife I am never coming down."

"Who said I was grabbing a knife?" She moved the block to the side and grabbed a hidden gun. "OUT OF THE VENTS BIRDBRAIN!"

Clint visibly paled from his spot in the ceiling. "Yes ma'am. I'm coming."

"Good. Peter and I are gonna go do homework then upgrade Friday. Katie?"

-Yes?-

"Find any and all weaknesses in Friday's firewall."

-Of course-

Amara smiled as she left, chatting with Katie about school.

"Oh, dad, we have a surprise field trip tomorrow but aren't allowed to go because we missed to many days of school."

"Great! You can work in the lab with me while Amy trains!"

~next day, with Peter~

"Wrench." Peter handed tony a wrench.

"Copper wire."

"Microchip."

-Mr Stark, Cassie Woods is requesting entrance for a tour group-

"Let them in." Tony put down the computer he was working on and went to welcome the visitors.

"Ned?" Peter asked.

"I tried warning you so you could be prepared, but you didn't answer any of my texts."

"It's fine. And Birdbrain, I know you're there."

"What gave me away?" Clint asked before he stuck his head out of the vents.

"The noise. Go warn Amy about our class."

"No I won't. Think of it as revenge for her trying to shoot me yesterday."

"If you don't, she'll shoot you today."

"True true, I think I will."

The class starred in shock as Peter conversed with and threatened an avenger as if he did it every day.

"So kids! You can wander, just don't touch anything. If you do, I will know." Then Tony went around explaining all the different gadgets he had.

"Penis, I know you paid him to let you in." Flash pinned Peter up again the wall.

"I didn't Flash. Just go look around the lab." Flash punched Peter in the gut before joining his goons.

Just to clear some things up, Amy's real name is Amara Fury. The avengers and Peter know her as Amy Romanoff, and she is in the SHIELD database as Amanda Fitspatrick. The next chapter will hopefully be up by next Friday!