My Head Is Always Spinning From This Dizzy Blurry Vision

7 weeks later...

My six month old son Ethan squealed in pure joy in my arms as we both spun around the center of the living room dancing to his daddy's old song 'Situations'.

Laughing at Ethan's cute squeals i pressed my lips quickly into his full head of black hair before i lifted him higher above my head as i sang along, "Situations are irrelevant now".

Ethan kicked his legs happily in the air above my head as a familiar singing voice drifted from the front door behind us, "She loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes".

Bringing my son back down from above my head and pressing him against my chest i turned around slowly as Situations continued to play loudly over the speakers.

Two deep brown eyes stared back at me from where Ronnie stood near the front door with a bag-pack on his back, "Don't stop on my account baby", Ronnie teased.

The shocked expression on my face changed to happiness at the sight of my hot husband standing right in-front of me, carefully setting Ethan back down onto the ground beside his toys i ran towards Ronnie just as he opened his arms to welcome me, "RONNIEEEE", i cried.

Dipping his head down Ronnie snuggled his face in against my neck, "I have missed you so much baby", his voice came out muffled.

"One month two weeks seven days", That's how long it had been since i had seen Ronnie and that was when i flew out to surprise him in Portland Oregon when they kicked off there tour 'The Thug In Me Is You'.

Trailing tender kisses up the side of my neck Ronnie leaned his head back to smile down at me, "So i haven't been the only one counting down the days too?".

Pressing my palm flat against Ronnie's warm cheek i watched happily as he closed his eyes and smiled, "No you haven't sweetie", leaning up i gave my husband a quick peck on the lips before continuing, "Does this mean we finally have you back home for now?".

Leaning his forehead against mine Ronnie shook his head, "Not quiet after tonight's gig in The Wiltern we have three more city's to go".

Sadly nodding my head i took a big breath before i spoke again, "I-i guess three more nights in our cold bed wont be as bad as another month".

Lifting his hand up Ronnie captured a lock of my long black hair between his fingers, "When i used to go on tour before we meet i couldn't Wait to escape this place, but now i dread going because i hate missing my family", Twirling my hair between his fingers Ronnie frowned sadly.

Brushing my fingers along his jaw-line i sighed, "I wish i could go with you but a tour bus isn't the place for a young baby".

At the mention of our son Ronnie's head snapped up to take in the surrounding room behind me for Ethan, stepping away from me he smiled broadly as he made his way over to Ethan who was playing amongst his toys, leaning down swiftly Ronnie lifted Ethan up into his arms, "Hows my little man?, Daddy's missed you so much", Ronnie's voice cracked ever so slightly with emotion as his brown eyes scanned over Ethan's little face before kissing his forehead.

Biting down on my bottom lip in aw i watched as my husband cuddled our happy son in his arms, i knew to well what it was like to miss someone while they where away but i didn't know how hard it was for Ronnie until i seen the pure emotion in his eyes as he held our baby boy close to his chest, walking towards my son and husband i smiled, "Ethan has missed daddy haven't you bubba, both Mommy and Ethan have done nothing but dance and sing to daddy's song all this time", i cooned.

Lingering a kiss on Ethan's forehead Ronnie smiled down towards our son as he clapped his hands happily and squealed, "Mommy's beautiful but she cant dance to save her life", Ronnie whispered as he dragged his eyes away from Ethan to glance mischievously at me.