Goodbye Graceful, I'm So Grateful, I'm So Grateful

"Ronnie are you sure your Dad doesn't mind looking after Ethan for three days?", I asked as i trailed behind my husband through the hotel corridor dragging my heavy suit case in my wake.

"No baby i told you dad loves spending time with Ethan, now can you stop worrying?, were supposed to be having fun remember", Ronnie looked back over his shoulder to smile at me as he halted in-front of our hotel door before turning around to me and drawing me into his broad chest, "You worry to much baby please stop", Ronnie whispered into my hair.

his sweet breath sent shivvers down my spine as i nuzzled my face into his broad sexy chest loving the warmnt of his arms around me, "Fine, i will try sweetie".

Reaching his hands up to my face Ronnie gently brushed his fingers down my cheeks as me leaned back to look down at me with a smile on his face i watched flushing as he slowly lowered his head towards mine giving me a swift kiss before turning back around to the hotel door and withdrawing the rooms key card from his back pocket, "Your going to love this", Ronnie grinned at me.

Grabbing the handle to my suitcase again i gave my husband a warm loving smile as he let the hotel room door swing open into the room we were going to be staying in for the next three days, my face must have looked in aw shock because Ronnie was beaming happily at me as i walked slowly into the room, "WOW", i gasped in shock as i looked around the room in surprise it was freaking amazing.

"Just the best for my beautiful lady", Ronnie purred sexualy behind me as he closed the double doors behind us before joining me to look around the room.

Never in my life had i seen a room this amazing and cozy looking before, every inch of the room was Disney Land themed which was even cooler, i dreaded to think how much Ronnie handed up front to stay here for three days, "Sweetie this is amazing".

Ronnie stepped closer to me pulling me back into his arms pressing my side against his chest, "I know right, when i seen it online i had to get this Pacific hotel and room".

Turning around in Ronnies arms i gently wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I wont even dare to ask how much this all costs", i whispered.

Ronnie shook his head lightly amused, "To be honest i got a good deal with the hotel baby so don't worry about how much something cost's because its coming out of my pocket as i said before i have money to burn so why not".

Leaning up on my tippy toes i gave my husband a tender kiss on his warm soft lips smiling, "I know! i know!".

Running his hands slowly down my back Ronnie grinned at me as he gave my ass a soft squeeze, "Hm, well since you wont let me give you money and you made me sign a prenup after we got married, the least i can do is spend money on you", Ronnie grinned.

Looking up into my husbands face i raised my eyebrows up as i remembered the argument we had after our wedding about me wanting him to sign a prenup, which i thought was ridiculous, "That's because i wanted to show you and the world i didn't marry you for your money i married you because i love you", i whispered softly.

"We both married for love", Ronnie said in a hushed voice before frowning, "I just didnt want you to feel like you had to sign it just to feel accepted".

This time i was the one to frown, "I didn't do it for acceptance i did it because i wanted you to know and others to know that money means nothing to me, you could be poor and i would still love you".

"You don't want to feel poor its horrible", Ronnie sighed, "The amount of times i slept on friends couches because i didn't have a single penny to my name, i never want to be there again".

"Thats why you spend big all the time", suddenly i realised why he was a big spender and it made me feel alittle sad.

"Yes and mostly because i want the best for my wife now too", Ronnie reached forward brushing my hair off my face to look into my eyes as his face softened slightly, "Your too good for me and my fucked up past, but you don't care you see right past it all and you just love me for me and not the facade i put on for other people, there's nothing i can hid from you nor do i want to", Ronnie finished his sentence in a whisper.

Without thinking i raised my hands up to his handsome face stroking his chin, "I love you Ronnie Radke", i spoke every word with such feeling and love that i even suprised myself.

Capturing one of my hands Ronnie pressed his lips to my wrist gently all the while never taking his eyes off mine, "I love you too Liisa Radke".

This moment felt so perfect and right as i stood in my husbands warm arms and pressed against his broad chest, no matter what mean things Ronnie did or done to others i didn't care because these were the moments i got to see and i knew that I loved him and he loved me and nothing else mattered but us, i smiled softly as i felt the brush of my husbands lips over mine and once again i lost myself to his lips and hands...

Stepping back gently out of Ronnies arms i opened my eyes smilling up at his confused face and reached forward, "I think we better christin the bed don't you", i purred seductively.

The confused look on Ronnies face changed as a slow hot sexy smile spread across his handsome face, "Oh good idea Good girl".

Before i turned around i reached forward and grabbed Ronnie's hand leading him out of the sitting room to the king sized bed in the other room, all the while feeling my heart flutter against the inside of my rib cage like a trapped bird.

Just as i was about to turn around towards Ronnie, he grabbed my hand and pulled me flush against his chest not waisting any time his mouth covered over mine and he smoothed me with sweet kisses as we fell back onto the overly comfortable soft bed behind my back...

***Sorry this chapter is short but atleast i updated :D***

Please Rate & Comment If You Want More Chapters <3

I Was Listening To This Song While Editing It Just Seemed To Fit With There Moment <3 >>>