Chapter 18

Okay, I should actually do my homework... But I just saw I've got 1K reads on this story!!! O.O I am sooooo happy thank you so much guys!!

So, to celebrate the 1K watches, here a new chapter :) Xxxx

Frank

"Gerard. Please... I don't want to go..." I whisper and cling onto my boyfriend's arm. Today I have to go to school again. I'm so scared. What if Joe and Andy are there again? What if Joe beats me up again? I can't handle another week in so much pain...

"You'll be fine Jamia. I mailed Mr. Stump to ask him if it was safe for you, and he was a hundred percent sure that Joe and  Andy will leave you alone."

"H-how does he know?"

"If Andy and Joe attack us once again, they'll get kicked out of school. And then they'll have to go to a school for students who have troubles with their behaviour. They can't go there, because their parents are too strict to let that happen. Joe and Andy might be troublemakers, but they always listen to their parents."

"I still don't believe they'll leave me alone..."

"Jamia, please..." Gerard whispers pleadingly and I sigh. Then I take his hand in mine and give him a warning look.

"Don't let go of me."

"I promise."

Fifteen minutes later Gerard and I walk into the school building. I squeeze his hand tighter, and my heart beats like a maniac in my chest, but nothing happens. Well, nothing... Joe gives me an angry glare and Andy just sticks up his middle finger and mouths 'bitch' to me. But it makes me smile. If this is everything they'll do to me, I can handle it. I smile at Gerard and he chuckles, and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"See, I told you you'd be fine." he grins and I punch his arm jokingly. Mr. Stump walks up on us and he smiles too.

"Glad to see you back, ... Jamia? Was it?" he smiles and I nod. "I made sure that Andy and Joe will leave you alone, if anything happens just come to me, and I'll try to help you as much as I can."

"Thank you, Mr. Stump." I say and I truly mean it. It means so much to me when people accept me being Jamia. Gerard does, Mikey does, their parents do, Mr. Stump does... Well, it's not many people, but enough for me.

"When are you going to get your hormones?" he asks me then, while we walk to the classroom.

"Next week." I say with a huge grin. Yes, I'm still really nervous, but I'm also really excited. Gerard and I have been trying to imagine how I'll look when I start to get boobs, and when my curves will become a little less masculine and more feminine. We both couldn't wait for that to happen.

"Great, Jamia. I'm happy for you!"

"Thank you Mr. Stump. That means a lot to me. But we really have to go to class now. I'll speak to you later!"

"Okay." Mr. Stump says with a smile and then walks to his own classroom.