Chapter 8 :

3 months later.

Emma’s POV –

It’s been 3 months since I’ve arrived to England and it has been amazing. School was going well and I’ve gotten closer with all my friends.

It was now early December and all the shops have stocked up with Christmas gifts and decorations. I have to start shopping soon, I can never decide what to get for people and I always end up doing last minute shopping.

It was a Wednesday; afterschool the gang and I decided to head to this little café that my aunt’s friend works called Annie’s café. The coffee house has this really homey feel, with soft couches, bean bag chairs, and had little outlets to plug in your laptops.

We rushed into the shop; the smell of coffee filled the air.

“Hi Annie!”

“Hello sweetheart!” she shouted back to me.

Business seemed kind of slow today, we grabbed a seat on the sofa and bean bag chairs and took off our coats. One of the waitresses, Rachel came over and took our orders and returned shortly with our drinks.

I took out my iPhone and quickly sent out a tweet saying ‘at the coffee house with @JacksGap @FinnHarries @SophieWilliams @Annexoxo @WillThomas93 :) xx’ I took a sip of my chai tea latte and a bite of my cookie.

“Hey Emma?” Jack said.

“Yup?”

“So I was wondering if you wanted to do a collab with me?” he asked.

“Really?! I’ll love too!”

“Great! Then how about you come over tomorrow and maybe start filming?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure. Ahh I’m so excited!” I smiled.

After finishing our drinks and food, we pulled on our coats and left the shop.

It was snowing lightly and the ground was covered with fresh snow. It was so white and beautiful outside.

We were all leaving in our separate ways and as I was about to walk away, I felt someone pull onto my sleeve. I turned around to see Finn.

“Emma, can I talk to you?” he asked shyly.

“Haha well you already are.” I grinned, “Whats up?”

“Well … erm y-you see, I um.” he stuttered, “I was wondering if you’ll like to go on a date with me …?” He mumbled, but I was still able to make out what he said.

I smiled. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that.”

“Really?!” he smiled so widely that you can see each and every one of his pearly whites.

It snowed lightly and there were little snowflakes stuck in his hair. His cheeks were rosy; I wasn't sure if he was blushing or because of how chilly it was outside.

“C’mon Finn!” yelled Will, in the distance.

“Erm … So how about Friday? I’ll pick you up at 7?” he asked.

“That sounds great.”

And with that he ran off to Jack and Will, his hair slightly bouncing up and down.

I can not wait until Friday.