Chapter 7 :

Emma’s POV –

What a beautiful Saturday morning. It was 7 AM and I decided to go for a run. I looked out the window and it looked really nice out, I pulled on my running shorts and a sweater over my tshirt. I shoved on my Nikes, grabbed my iPhone and earphones and ran out the door.

After about a 45 minute run around town, I immediately went into the shower. I then went downstairs and grabbed an apple, granola bar and a glass of water and made my way upstairs. I decided to finish my homework before the girls come over in a couple of hours.

By the time I finished my math and history homework it was now 6:30pm. Anne said they’re going to come over around 7, so I decided to brush my hair and lay out my dress.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

7 o’clock on the dot. I ran downstairs, my feet pounding against the stairs.

“Heeellooooooo!” I said enthusiastically

“Hey lovely” said Sophie.

We made out way to my room and they threw their bags onto my bed.

“Guys, I’m having a dilemma.” Sophie said, “I don’t know if I should wear black heels or nude.” holding up both pairs of heels. “They both match and I don’t know which one to wear!”

“Nude!” Anne and I said in unison.

It was now 9 and we all took one last look in the mirror. We looked gorgeous, if I do say so my self. It’s not everyday I get to dress up like this.

Sophie had her hair in loose curls, with liquid liner, mascara and a soft red lipstick on and wore a black lace dress with nude heels. Anne left her hair naturally wavy, with the same makeup as Sophie but with a soft pink lipstick, wore a navy long sleeve dress with black heels. I left my hair naturally straight, with liquid liner, mascara and put on lip balm since I wasn’t a huge fan of lipstick and wore a black cut out back dress with black heels.

The boys were coming around to my house to pick us up and head to the party together.

The doorbell rang and we made our way downstairs and I almost tripped. I can’t walk in heels to save my life. May I add that they also hurt to walk in.

“Wow. You guys look amazing.” Will said as his jaw dropped.

“You guys look great.” Jack said.

“Wow…” Finn said, just standing there with his eyes wide opened.

“Close you mouth Finn; you’re going to catch flies.” I heard Jack whisper.

He looked like a gold fish.

Ha. Ha.

Wait, is he staring at me?

Psh. Yeah right.

Finn’s POV –

Emma looked… Wow. Just wow.

Her naturally straight hair fell softly on top of her chest. Her makeup brought out her blue eyes. Holy angoiuwogas her eyes were beautiful, I can just stare into them forever.

We’ve arrived to Jacob’s house and we can hear the bass pounding from outside. I pushed open the door and the stench of alcohol hit me.

“Emma, do you want something to drink?”

“Uh, yeah. I’ll come with you!” she yelled, over the music.

I grabbed two bottles of beer and popped it open.