Chapter 23 :

Emma's POV -

The 3 days of Vidcon had flew by really fast, series of different events had occurred; meet and greets, live shows at different panels and signings. 

We stayed for one more week in a house in LA with the crew; we decided to enjoy the beautiful LA sun and hang out with our friends here and make some videos while we could. Throughout the time here I've probably made about 10 collab videos. 

We all arrived at the airport all of us going to different locations, Caspar was flying back to South Africa for a week before coming home to London, some of the boys were flying to New York and the rest were flying back to London. Tyler and the others said he'll be flying to London next week to visit us and then the following week for Summer in the City. 

After an eventful flight with crying and screaming children, we were finally home. I collapsed onto my bed, as much as I love going on vacation, I miss my own bed. 

"So what do you think?" 

"Of what? Your apartment? I love it!" Payson said as she unpacked her luggage. 

"I feel like I'm missing something though, might be going back to Ikea to find some more stuff." 

"Okay, well I'm coming with because of the food." she laughed. 

It was 5pm and I decided to take a nap before we all go out for dinner tonight, we were all too lazy to make dinner ourselves. 

We met up in town a couple of hours later and went to this restaurant called Rivoli's and sat at a giant table of youtubers and of course almost everyone was vlogging. 

After dinner we decided to all go home since we were all jetlagged. The next day I went to the animal shelter with Finn to look at some cats and dogs, I really wanted to get a pet.

We went mid afternoon after grabbing some lunch at Nando's and headed to the animal shelter, we browsed through a while but I finally decided on a Jack Russell terrier puppy, it was the CUTEST THING EVER. 

After getting all the necessary information, guides and needs for my puppy, we headed back to the apartment. I still haven't decided what to name him yet, so I tweeted a picture of him and posted up on twitter and tumblr asking you guys what to name him.

Later that night, was the Youtube Headquarters annual gala. The twins already made their way to the party, Payson and I was all dressed up and ready to go, we hauled a taxi, "Shit, I forgot my wallet." I said, "Go first, I'll be there soon."

"Are you sure? I mean we're already late." Payson said.

"Yeah, just go." 

I went back up to my apartment and grabbed my wallet and made my way back down to the street to haul another taxi. I got in the cab and gave the driver the directions. It was a Saturday night and traffic was pretty bad right now. I fidgeted with my phone, urgunt to get to the party, I was always a punctual person, I hated being late.

My phone rang and I quickly picked up, "Hey, where are you?" Finn asked.

"In a taxi, there's so much traffic." I replied, "I'm on Upper Thames St. Almost there."

"Well, try to get here as soon as possible.  It's about to start." He said.

"Yeah I'll try. I love y-" I stopped halfway when a blaring horn interrupted me; I whipped my head towards my left to where the sound was coming from, the headlights shining in my eyes. My eyes wide opened and jaw dropped, I felt a strong impact to the left side of my body.

Dropping my phone and feeling the car flip, my body colliding with the backseat of the taxi. What felt like an eternity, the car finally stopped rolling. I was barely conscious but I heard someone yelling my name through my phone. I felt blood running down the side of my face and a sharp unbearable pain in my leg. My body felt numb, falling unconscious.