Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

Start from the beginning

"Yeah I'm from Australia", I say smiling a little at him.

"Oh Wow I've always wanted to visit Australia", he says smiling at me.

"Oh ok I mean there are some really nice spots in Queensland and WA (Western Australia)", I say smiling.

"Hm sounds good mabey one day I can take you with me and you can show me these places", he says looking at me.

"Hm sounds ok", I say laughing a little.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Cor- I cut him off before he could say anything

"Corbyn Besson", I say smiling a little.

"How did you know already", he says chuckling.

" I met your sister and we've kinda became friends", I say smiling at him.

"Of course", he says laughing.

Then Corbyn and I get back to the science lesson for the rest of the time. Corbyn is actually alright he doesn't seem that bad I guess hopefully he's not in the future.

*4 months later*

Corbyn's p.o.v
There she goes again walking to her locker, with her hair down, air slightly flowing through it making her look even more beautiful then ever. how was she so perfect, she had the most beautiful eyes and her laugh was adorable, her smile made me fall in love with her even more and when she speaks with the accent it makes it 10 times better.

I was so caught up at staring at Y/n that I didn't relise Jonah was trying to get my attention.

"Corbyn, Corbyn, CORBYN", Jonah says clicking his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh what sorry",  i say now looking at him.

"Dude you need to just ask her out already cause this staring thing is getting out of habit", Jonah says Chuckling.

"How am I supposed to ask her out she's litrally so perfect not to mention very shy and she doesn't like big suprise things", I say to him sighing.

"You'll figure it", Jonah says patting my back then we walk off to class.

End of p.o.v

There he goes walking away to class, Ugh what is this boy doing to me everytime he smiles or when he laughs my heart flutters. I get so nervous when he talks to me, I blush whenever he he says something sweet to me. But I know we'll never be together.

I sigh and turn back to my locker to grab my things when Ashley comes up to me with a smile but when she sees my facial expression her smile turns into a frown.

"Hey Y/n are you ok, you seem off", Ashley says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh um I don't know I don't think I can ever be with your brother", I say sighing a little.

"Y/n there is one thing I know and that is Corbyn actually really likes you but you don't seem to see that but he does", She says giving me a resuring smile I give her a small smile then we go to class.

While walking to class I felt a little weak, I thought this feeling was going to leave this morning when I woke up but it keeps coming back. I just shrug it off and continue walking.

"I hate Pe, why do even have it", I say to Ashley while thing my shoes.

"Honestly same though, it's annoying", She says laughing.

We get up and start running around the stadium then we did some exercises and I started feeling dizzy and weak again I stopped mid way and Ashley stopped too, worry covering her face.

"Is it happening again, Y/n did you take the meds that you needed to take", Ashlet says worriedlly

"Yeah I took them, Ash I'll be fine I think it's just this moment and it will pass. Actually let's go get some water then we'll continue", I say giving her a resuring smile. We go get some water and then we continue with Pe.

Next thing I know I'm back at my locker grabbing my books for science. Then another dizzy spell hits me, ugh Why does this keep happening to me.
I shrug it off once again but I started feeling cold and more weak, I quickly walked into class and sat at my usal spot and surprisingly Corbyn was there early. I quickly sat down and put my head down groaning a little.

"Y/n are you ok", Corbyn asks worryingly.

"I'm going to be real honest no I'm not but I have to persist through this lesson", I say putting my head up and rubbing my temple.

"Y/n you look really pale do you want to go home I can take you", Corbyn says putting his hand on my back and I get chills at his touch.

"No I'll be ok, lets- I was about to say but everything started getting dizzy and I couldn't focus on anything and I almost fell off my seat but Corbyn Caught me.

"Yeah we're going now, and don't say no cause Y/n you don't look well", Corbyn says helping me up and grabbing our stuff and then helping guide my way out.

"Corbyn it's getting worse you need to get me home so I can take this medication for it", I say now almost collapsing.

Corbyn doesn't hesitate and he instantly grabs me in a bridal style carrying me to his car. He gently puts me in the passenger side and he gets into the driver side and instantly drives off to my house, while driving to my house Corbyn puts his hand on my thigh trying to calm me down which causes me to form a smile.

We finally got to my house and I told Corbyn that the keys are in my bag he grabs them and goes to the front door and unlocks the door then he comes back and helps me out and takes me to the couch. I then tell him where the meds were and he came back with them with a glass of water. I quickly take them and rest my head against corbyn Shoulder and close my eyes.

"This medication is strong which makes me fall asleep, but can you stay please", I say quietly and hoping he will stay

"Yeah of course anything for you", He says pulling me closer to him. my head rests on his chest soon sleep takes over corbyn and I.

An hour later I wake up and I feel corbyn playing with my hair smile at the feeling then look up to him and he smiles brightly at me and my stomach flutters.

"did you sleep well", Corbyn says smiling at me.

"Yeah I slept great, thank you for staying", I say giving a thankful smile

"anytime", Corbyn says still playing with my hair.

"I'm actually hungry, do you want anything", I ask getting up slowly.

"Sure", Corbyn says

As I was getting up I kinda lost my balance and fell on top of Corbyn and our lips brushed each other, my face turned red from embarrassment.

"Oh, I um sor- I was cut off when I felt Corbyn's lips on mine, fireworks went off in my stomach. It felt so good to kiss him his lips were so soft and sweet it was just magical. Corbyn put his hands on my waist while mine were on his chest, the kiss lasted for a good minute until we parted.

I was blushing uncontrollably, hiding my face in his chest while he giggled lightly and lifted my chin so I can face him.

"You are so cute when you blush so don't hide it", he says chuckling.

"So what now", I sat little anxious while biting my bottom lip.

"I take you out and make you mine", Corbyn says smiling and giving me a soft kiss on my forhead.

"I like that Idea", I say smiling.

Now it's been over 2 years and Corbyn and I have been living a great life with each other and I couldn't be more happy in life.

(I wrote exactly 2000 words and it actually took me 2 days to wrote this mini story so I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote 💙)